MC Name:
mucusBONES

Character Name:
Dorothy Daily

Character's Age:
21 (I dunno 22 now maybe?)

Character Alignment:
Chaotic Evil

Why do you believe she is such alignment?
Dorthy's primary concern is Dorothy - what serves her needs best at the moment.
She won't necessarily hurt someone, but at the same time she is not bothered by hurting people.
When she meets an obstacle or reistance to any given situation generally she'll turn towards destroying whatever is causing the issue.
Laws? She couldn't care less about the laws. She follows them, usually, because it serves her needs best at the moment, but at any time could easily break laws that are holding her back.

Character Race:
Human

Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules?
Yes.

What specific evils does your character plan on commiting? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them:

1) Theft, Lock Picking, Breaking & Entering.
A locked door is all that stands between Dot and what she needs or wants? You rest assured she'll break the door or *attempt* to pick the lock.
Why would Dot be breaking down a door? More than likely to steal something that's behind it.

2)Arson, Destruction of Property
Offended Dot? Besmirched her? She's going to be mad. When she finds out where you live she's going to trash the place.
Fires are usually pretty easy to get going, especially with a fire pixelmon or two ready to help her.
Jude, her gigantic Golurk, is also quite capable of pulling large and heavy objects apart.

3) Chaos, Deception, Conning
While Dot may not be particularly prone to inciting riots, she is not above stirring up some civil unrest. Especially if it'll create a distraction while she does more nefarious activities.
Now... deception? Frankly Dot is already deceptive in nearly everything she does. She's always working with ulterior motives.
Conning, this really goes with deception... Except one's a bit more straight forward lying. Dot's a conner, she'll take what she needs and give crap in return. Even if she promised something better.

4) Bribing
Yeah. Dot'll throw a few bribes around, especially if that's the easiest and quickest way to get what she wants.
However, she'd be unlikely to bribe - more likely to use force to get what she wants.

What sort of Villain are you looking to be?:
A true villain. The kind who has to build a fort at the edge of a cliff, on an island, surrounded by rough seas - because so many people want to get at her.
A villain who steals from the rich, then steals from the poor, and then attacks them both while they have nothing.
Really this sort of villain would need underlings - and Dot would more than likely hire folks to serve under her... or force them.
Though likely Dot will remain at the lower echelon of villainy - simply making other people miserable, and trying to take what she needs.
Why do you as a player wish to play a villain?
Dot's character development strongly lends towards villainous behavior. She's already been arrested for a relatively high profile crime.
She's already attempted murder and, while unsuccessful, she was quite pleased with doing so - it was her first ever attempted murder but it's something she's likely to repeat.
Dot's continually growing more displeased with the land and the people in it - she's likely to wind up destroying and killing what she can.
As mentioned, she's growing. Her personality was a negative one to begin with, and she's growing more negative.

Biography:
The story of Dorothy's life begins before her birth. Jason George, Dorothy's father, is a violent alcoholic and has been in and out the court systems since his early teens. Dorothy's mother, Dianne Daily, did not know the man well. The truth of the matter is that Dorothy was an unplanned and unwated pregnancy. The era though... people didn't get abortions, so the child was carried to term and born to the single mother. Dorothy Daily was born the bastard daughter of a lifetime criminal and a floozy.
They say the tendency towards criminal behavior can be genetic, and Dorothy certainly shows this to be true. Her tendency towards violence started to appear at a very young age. Before she could even walk - she was punching and kicking. It seemed her favorite thing in life was to hurt whatever person or pixelmon who was hapless enough to wander too close. As she grew, so did her propensity towards violence. Eventually she grew out of sheer violence and towards more nefarious activities.
By the age of thirteen Dorothy already had a police record, several pages thick. Her crimes were varied, but usually petty. Petty theft, breaking a window, fighting. Nothing terribly serious, but enough that she was known as a trouble maker. At thirteen Dorothy also found something new. She found drugs!
Drugs. Drugs. Drugs. Dorothy immediately fell in love with drugs. Her intro was the same as most, marijuana and alcohol. Both were incredibly easy for her to get - on nearly every street corner was a guy selling little baggies of weed, and just behind him would be a shop that didn't care who bought what. Just a few bucks, which were easy enough to steal from a hapless old lady, and Dorothy could get out of her mind.
Slowly but surely her two favorites began to have less of an affect on her. She turned to something stronger, she turned to prescription medications. These were not as easy to get as her previous addictions - but they packed a much stronger punch. The pills could get pricey too, sometimes theft wouldn't be enough to cover her expenses and she'd have to use her "womanly charms" to get what she wanted. Pills can be tricky though. Too much and they'll kill ya. Not enough and you won't feel anything. It would take careful measurements to get the right amount. But, this all changed at Dot's eighteenth birthday.
"Happy birthday to you." The song goes. And for the beginning of the day Dot's 18th was enjoyable. Her mother was doing a barbe que in the back yard. Dot had some friends over. The sun was out, and just a few clouds dotted the sky. Suddenly a gas tanker jack knifed and rolled into the barbe que. Several people were killed instantly as they were squished, the rest were doused in gas which quickly ignited. Dot was pinned face down as the fires roar, cooking her back. She survived and was placed on pain killers and sleeping pills. What a happy birthday it wound up being, she was granted unlimited access to primo pills!
The next several years were a blur of drugs and partying for Dorothy. She reveled in the drugs she had been granted. She sold them to others, often giving people she didn't like tainted doses. As far as she was concerned life could continue like this forever, and it did until her life in Toro.

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any?
Dot has few moral or ethical boundries. She'll happy hurt or harm anyone she has to or can.

What are some notable strengths of your character?
Dot has a sharp mind and a quick wit. Despite years of drug use she's still quite capapble of high level thinking. In fact some of the drug use lended itself to her studying chemistry further so she could understand the chemical interactions of the drugs she was taking.

What are some notable weaknesses of your character?
She's physically weak. Years of drug use have not been kind to her physically, and despite being in the best shape of her life currently - she's still unable to lift anything heavy, or run very far.

Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent?
Dot is not loyal. One minute she may befriend someone, the next she may very will try to kill someone.
The converse is also true: She may try to kill someone, and later be friendly towards them.
The extent of this varies according to the given situations. She won't specifically befriend someone just to hurt them . . . but she might.

Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?
"What? Oh gods... that willy wonka again? Didn't she get the message that I'm not /paying/ to live in this craphole?" Dorothy looks up from her breakfast. "She probably won't leave on her own either."
She gets up while heaving a sigh. "Guess I'll have Jude do the talking." She approaches the door and opens it with a grin on her face.
"Good morning Miss Landlord! What brings you here today?"
"Oh the rent? Yeah. Like I said, not paying to live in this craphole. Improve it or shoo." She smirks, seeing the frustration on the landlady's face.
"What? Sorry, I'm a little high right now... you'll have to repeat what you said." She scoffs and slides her hand into her purse. Jude's pixelball sits there.
"Yeah... still not catching that. How about we do this. You go the f- away and I'll just stay here happily." Her smirk widens as she grasps Jude's pixelball.
"Oh ho, so a fight? I thought you were too much of a coward to do anything." She clicks the release and Jude flies out of the ball, standing in the doorway, crashing through the covered foyer outside.
Jude is a Golurk, among the biggest of the species. She's eighteen feet tall and weighs nearly 1500 pounds.
"Jude! Shadow Tackle!" The two had trained, specializing certain moves - Shadow Tackle functionally worked like Phantom Force.
Suddenly Jude vanished from view. "Machoke!" The lady calls out "They're coming in for an attack! PROTECT YOURSELF!"
Machokes arms flew up, using a boxer-like guard to defend its face. Jude came into view behind the Machoke, and in a split second powered forward - crashing hard into the Machoke's back.
The attack was devastating, a thunderous crash was heard, dust and rubble filled the air.
After several moments the dust settled and there stood Jude with a large, heavy, foot on the Machoke's back. "Pfeh. Looks like your thug isn't very helpful." Dot spits on the ground and smirks at the woman.
"And know what? You're not going to be bothering me, ever again. Jude! Let's go with another Shadow Tackle!"
A sudden look of panic draped over the woman's face. "I... I won't ever come here again! I'm sorry about the rent!" She called out. . .
Krrthooom! Jude appeared above the woman, rocketing downwards, blasting hard into the ground.

A little less than a week later, there was a knock at Dot's front door. The front yard still showing the signs of the massacre.
Bang! Bang! Bang! The knock repeated, louder and harder. "Miss Daily? Open up, this is the Royal Toro Mounted Police."
Dot shut up in her bed, eyes tearing open. "Oh crap." She uttered to herself, as she leapt from the covers and into her black outfit.
Rattatatatata! There was a continuous knock at the door. "Miss Daily, open the door now or we'll use force."
Dot ran to the bedroom window and threw it open. "Jude! We're in a bad situation now!" She called out, releasing the Golurk from the ball.
THOOM! The door was blasted down with a single whirlwind by a Pidgeot.
! Dot heard the noise and threw herself out the window, onto Jude's open palm. "Jude blast off now! We gotta get outta here!"
The golem's rockets roared and the pair started to lift off.
Even at fullspeed Jude could not outrun a Pidgeot, starting from zero they basically had no hope.
"Back there! She's taken off!" An officer called to another.
"I see her, we won't let her get away!" The cop hopped onto the Pidgeot, and the pair zipped over to Dot and Jude.
"Miss Daily. Surrender. You cannot get away." He called out, staring down at her.
For a moment Dot appeared to consider her options . . .Jude remaining in place, not blasting into the officer.
"Jude! Rocket Punch!" the specialized form of Dynamic Punch they had been working on. They shot upwards at incredible speed, Jude's free hand focused forward, ready to smash the pair stopping them.
They missed.
Jude shot skyward as the Pidgeot nimbly dodged out of the way. The officer raised his pistol and fired a single shot.
The Golurk landed, holding something in its massive hand.
It kneeled and placed the object on the ground. The officer landed nearby and approached.
Jude, Dot's protective golem, would not allow anyone to approach. Using its massive body as a barrier.
The weather was fair and pleasant, several clouds dotted the sky.
For the final time Dot shut her eyes in the land of Toro.

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?
Dot's ear almost twitches when she hears the matters of money being discussed. She listened in for several minutes to get a good idea of what they were planning.
Cool and casual Dot stands and approaches. She takes a seat at their table, placing herself in the empty chair. "Need a third?" She grins looking towards the pair.
The two men give her a scolding look "A third what?" one utters towards her.
"I heard you, fools." She quirks an eyebrow. "Clearly I'm smarter than you. I have well trained Pixelmon. And I do not mind making some Pix."
The two men look at one another, seeming to chat mentally for a moment, and then turn their attention back towards Dot.
"Beat it dame. We don't need no lady folk here."
Dot shuts her eyes and growls "Look, I'm not /asking/ I'm /telling/ you that you will be working with me now." Her hand reaches down into her purse.
"Oh yeah? How do you think you'll manage that, willy wonka?" One man calls over, as they both flip the table towards Dot.
Caught off guard Dot's pelvis gets pinned under the table. "GAH!" She cries out as she releases Jude. The gigantic Golurk stands up straight, ripping through the roof as if it were wet paper.
Jude looks down at the situation, and throws its massive hands down, grabbing each man in a fist.
"Jude." Dot gasps out. "Help, I'm trapped. . ." A look of panic suddenly takes Dot's eyes.
She sound of the truck jack knifing plays in her head. Suddenly there's a deafening fwoomping sound as Dot sees fire roar to life all around her.
She begins to sweat profusely as she wiggles and convulses under the table. In Dot's mind however the flames had begun to lick her back.
"AAAHHHHHH!!!" She cries out, a shrill shriek escaping from her mouth. She could feel the heat and pain of her flesh starting to sear and cook.
Jude throws the two men aside, quite possibly breaking most of their bones. She reaches down and pulls the table from Dot's waist effortlessly.
Dot's panic still strikens her, despite being freed from the imprompteau trap. The Golurk kneels down and examines Dorothy, who seems trapped in her own world.
Eventually Dot passes out. . .
Some time later she awakens, resting in Jude's hand, and looks up... her vision is foggy and her head hurts "...Jude? Is that you?"
"Wh... where... what happened? Where are we?" She sits up, rubbing her head and groaning. Tired eyes gaze around. They are at the edge of a desert, sitting on a barely grassed hill.
"OOoowww.... why do I hurt so much?" She lifts her shirt and looks towards a massive black and blue and purple and green splotch on her mid section.
"...What happened last night?" She grumbles. "Surely I wasn't so high I ... Well guess maybe I was." Dot curls up in the Golurk's hand and falls back asleep.

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?
Dot blinks several times as her eyes spot an odd lump on the ground, she approaches and sees it's an old lady. "Huhm." She utters as she approaches.
Dot leans over and offers her hand to the old woman "Here..." and helps her back onto her feet. "Need a lift back to town? You can get your Pixelmon healed up."
The woman nods, and Dot calls out Jude. "C'mon Jude we're taking out friend here back to town. She fell down, needs some help."
The pixelmon get recalled into the old lady's pixelballs, and they all climb onto Jude's back. The Golurk cleary has no problems carrying them.
After a short ride, they arrive at a Pixelmon center. Jude assists the woman down.
"Well lady, take care of yourself. Had we not come along who knows what coulda happened. Maybe some unscrupulous person woulda come along and robbed ya."
Dot smirks and chuckles. "Well... see ya." Jude takes off with Dot on her shoulders.

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?
"Jude!" She calls to the Golurk who is lurking behind her.
"Bleep, Bloop!" She calls over to a pair of porygon.
"Jude, reach down that hole and help those people out! Bleep Bloop! Let's hit Team Noir with Thunder Wave!"
The 'mon begin to set about doing as Dot commanded.
"Oh rats!" "Someone spotted us!" The grunts say to one another. "Arbok!" "Raticate!" They send out their pixelmon while dodging the waves from the porygon.
Jude pulls the unwary travelers from the hole, and sets them away from the fighting.
"Bleep, Bloop! Ice Beams on those weaklings!" She calls out, a massive grin starting to stretch across her face.
"Arbok!" "Raticate!" "Dodge those beams!" The grunts call over to their 'mon. Arbok is able to dodge the beams, but Raticate is caught off guard - a steam of ice smashes into it.
"Oh yeah?" The rat's grunt calls over "Raticate Hyper Fang!"
"Arbok Poison Fang!" The two charge at the porygon with their mouths agape.
"Oh you chumps! Bleep, Bloop Psybeams on those suckers now!" The blue critters eyes flash and beams of intensity blast out at the biters.
Thahmp, Whahmp. Team Noir's pixelmon get knocked out. The grunts look towards one another nervously.
"Oh what? Only had one pixelmon each? Pathetic. Bleep, Bloop... you're done, good work." The porygon chitter happily and return to flitting around Dot.
"Jude. Let's show those fools what we do to people who get in our way." A wicked grin stetches across Dot's lips. "You can simply give me all the money you have on you, and your clothes. . . then I'll think about letting you live."
The grunts look towards one another nervously.
"Do keep in mind this is a limited time offer. Wait too long and I'll simply take it from you."
The people she rescued begin to look uneasy, perhaps the thought they have fallen out of the frying pan and into the fire is crossing their minds.
The grunts strip quickly and dump everything on the ground before her "There take it, take it... that's everything we have." The sound of panic is evident in their voices.
"Pathetic." She grumbles. "Jude, take their things. You chumps, get the hell out of here before I change my mind."
She climbs onto the golurk, taking the clothes and junk, sticking the stuff in her bag. "Alright, looks like our work here is done."
The Porygon flit up to her level, and the crew takes off into the sky, not even uttering a word to the rescuees.

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?
"Ass." She grumbles as he walks past. "The world's full of asses." She says towards Bleep and Bloop. They chitter a bit amd continue to zip about.
Dot heads into the diner "Mmmhh... Need coffee." She grumbles, reaching into her purse.
"Wha... where's my wallet?" She digs around more.
"Oh mother f-, that ass stole my wallet!" Blue flames of rage flare up in Dot's eyes as she runs outside, throwing open Jude's Pixelball.
"Jude, THAT WAY! FULL SPEED!" She yells, jumping onto the golem's back. It blasts forward, over the bridge, at breakneck speeds.
The hapless thief hadn't even made it to the field when Dot roared up to him.
"GIVE ME BACK MY SHI$!" She barks, leaping off the Golrk and towards the boy.
He barely looked up, but seeing the feet he threw himself backwards. "What?"
Dot lands on her foot and glares up at the boy with hate written across her face. "Bleep, Bloop thunderwave on this bastard now!" The Porygon work in unison, sending paralyzing waves through the boy's body.
She walks up to the boy, who's now unable to move. "Kid. Wrong choice." She kicks him in the ribs.
"Taking MY money?" Kick. "From MY bag?" Kick. "You f-in' think you can get away with it?" Kick kick.
He groans at each kick. Suddenly, another golurk slams into the ground, seemingly from no where. It lands near the boy, and throws a heavy hand down, blocking Dot from him.
"Heh heh." He chuckles "Garth. Thanks for coming buddy. Coulda used you earlier." The Golurk nearly equals Jude in size.
"woah." Dot jumps back, as do the Porygon. "Didn't see that comin." She grins. "Not that it matters, now we just have more to beat on."
"Jude! Shadow Tackle! Let's take him out in one blow!" The golurk vanishes from view.
"Heh heh, think that's gonna be enough to even touch us? Garth, you too Phantom Force!" The other Golurk disappears two.
They appear at the same time, and charge towards one another. The force created by the impact is enough to shake the light fixtures back at the diner.
Both Golurk remain strong and withstand the full on assault. "Jude Earthquake right now!"
"Garth, jump up, then hit her with a Dynamic Punch!" Jude's earthquake misses, and a heavy fist whizzes just past her head.
"Crap, that guy's fast. . ." Dot utters, watching the other Golurk. "Jude . . . Shadow Tackle again!"
Jude disappears from view "Really? Don't you know you'll never hit us like that! Garth! Same thing!"
"Jude use earthquake!" The golurk appears, her tackle misses. Garth appears behind her, slamming hard, knocking her down.
She thrusts her fists into the ground and tears the earth, ripping a massive hole underneath Garth. "JUDE! NOW PULL IT CLOSED!"
Dot hollars, as Jude brings the ground back together, on the other Golurk.
"woah." The boy appears stunned by the feat of strength.
"Sorry about that, we had to bury your pixelmon. You're next though." Dot shrugs and begins to walk towards the kid.
A rumbling can be felt. Garth shoots up through the dirt, landing between Dot and the boy.
"Oh ho ho, so you're not dead yet Garth?" She chuckles. "Dot, Hell Fist!" (Shadow punch) Jude lurches forward, vanishing, and reappearing infront of the other Golurk, smashing his head with her own fist.
Garth falls down with a heavy, loud, KATHRROOOOM! the fixtures in the diner shake again.
"Kid. You're screwed." She looks at the boy again, shock and amazement is written across his face.
By now a crowd had gathered nearby, the shaking in the city was enough to pique people's interest in the battle that was occuring just outside of town.
Dot glared at the boy after taking in the crowd. "Fine. Just gimme back my money and I'll let you go." She sticks her hand forward.
A shamed look takes over his face as he retrieves the Golurk. He sticks his hands into his jacket and pulls out a wallet.
He walks to Dot, his head hung low, and places the parcel into her open hand "next time you might not be so lucky kid." She flicks his nose with her free hand.
"JUDE! C'mon, let's go have some coffee... and maybe some beer now that this kid's given me a headache." She turns and heads back into town.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Dorothy Daily's Villain Application

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC? : Yeppers!
Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?: Of course, and they seem to know what they're applying for.
Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP?: Not from what I have seen. The player is much much nicer than Dot :3
Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?: I don't have any specific examples, but I believe he would.
Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?: Some of the best!
Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones?: I think it fits Dot prettty well.
Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.:
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

This VA has now been locked for review!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Sorry for the delay! Your app is great, and the open responses we were blown away by! Great job! Your VA has been...

Return to “Accepted Applications”