Airplanes, what if they flew?

CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Airplanes, what if they flew?

Okay lets start off with explaining how my idea really sparked before actually talking about it.
Willow and I are really curious and like to explore. So before the whole Porygon event went down at the outpost, Willow had found a broken down airplane that was being used as a home. This was really interesting to me and I really wanted to see the inside of the plane; unfortunately, it was someone's home and that made me sad. I then began thinking about it in the days afterward and realized, if there's one plane, then there has to be more where that came from.

This made me really want to fund the construction of an airfield so we could have a place for planes to stay. This is what really inspired me to think about this. I know you guys have events and such and I've seen different islands on the dynamap and it's all so interesting but it made me wonder, "Wouldn't it be cool to have a place you'd have to fly a plane to get to since flying pixelmon should have to take an rp rest?"

The entire thing I'm getting at is there are places like Unova which are far away from any of the other regions (so far mentioned.) and from what I've read there isn't a terribly set in stone distance as to how far away Toro is. Sure you can get there on a boat but what about people who travel from Unova or other faraway places? I'm not big on Pokemon Lore as to how great the travel-rate is but I believe an airfield would be a good alternate idea to going on a boat.

So maybe for an event you could place a working airplane high up in the air and we could do a couple of things from there:

A ) Plane crashes on a new island we haven't seen before.

B ) Plane takes us to an area we can get to only accessible by plane

C) Maybe this plane represents the start of air travel to Toro and it "allows" more people to travel to Toro.

There are many more ideas that can come from this and Willow will most definitely be funding and airstrip and airfield since there is more than enough room for one (If it's allowed of course). There are boats, there are roads and there is an airplane off the coast, so an airfield isn't impossible. This isn't really the length of my ideas and it has just really started and I'd be more than willing to discuss any questions or problems or concerns you may have with this.
It's understandable and planes wouldn't be a way of stopping flying pokemon. It'd just be cool to have it there. Like the roads in Aurelia

That and you guys already have a design for a plane so that makes it super easy to copy

Return to “Idea Archives”