vanessa385's Game Moderator Application

Vanessa
MC name: Kylie_Chesters

vanessa385's Game Moderator Application

Full Name: Michelle Fjordhus
RP Name: Cathrine Millers
MC Username: vanessa385
Time Zone: UTC +1 (Norway)
Number of hours available: I'm available pretty often. I've been taking some breaks lately but thats because I feel like People don't like me on Toro. But if I'm getting a job as a GM I promise to be more often online. I'm often available from 5AM EST to 8PM EST in breaks like Summer break, Easter break, Winter break etc. I can be available when the People from Europe is online. If you add me on skype I'll be often online. So contact me there.
Are you in any leadership positions in-game? No, I hope it doesn't Count that much.. My character Works as a Private for the RTMP. I'm trying to get a job for her in the government, but haven't got the chance yet.
What can you bring to the GM team? I can bring help to the GM team. Help to the players of Toro. I can help to get players less time to wait With their Apps. I've been there myself and it's really boring to wait for someone to look at my app. I will help Toro to get more players. I know Toro is pretty popular, but more player means more rp which means more fun.
What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to moderate? I'm pretty bad in English grammar so that can stop me in talking to other People on the server. I have a reason but I can't explain it. That too is becaue of my bad English. I'm so sorry.
With GM powers, what is one aspect of the server you would change? Nothing actually. Toro is totally Perfect as it is. I would try to help the New players With meta-gaming and pwer-gaming. Try to get them avoid it. When I started With Toro I couldn't understand what Meta and Power gaming was. And I learned what meta gaming was after a couple of months. Power gaming did I learn what was for some months ago. And so far many People on Toro is sometimes meta gaming and Power gaming. So thats one thing I would try to do as a GM.
Previous experiences: I've been a Moderator at a Tekkit server called Landlife. My job there was do moderate forums and work With server issues. I worked also as a Builder at one of my friends server. It was named "Norske Bøller". I don't think you can pronounce it but just translate it xD. I built spawn and parts of spleef areas and parkour arenas. That doesn't Count that much to a rp server but I've been building much by myself too. So if it is anything to build as a GM, I can participate. I'm farmiliar With working as a staff and I've heard from my friends and some players from Landlife I'm pretty fair when I'm deciding a situation's end.
Other: Nothing much other I have to say. I just hope you like this Application even if it's not so long. I'm pretty bad in English and I try to do the best I can. Please give a Message what I can change and fix on this Application, if it is something. If you Accept it I promise to do a good work as a GM. Thank you for Reading it.
Vanessa
MC name: Kylie_Chesters

Re: vanessa385's Game Moderator Application

Between. I'm training Taekwondo on Tuesdays and Thursdays :) Starting 5th august and last day this year is 13th December.
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Re: vanessa385's Game Moderator Application

Thanks for applying but we cannot accept you at this time. Mainly because all of our staff start out in smaller positions and can eventually rise to the top. I suggest you apply for either Application Team since you said you want to help out with apps or for Trainer. Though far warning, you do need to be skilled in the English language for either.

Good luck and I am glad you enjoy the server!

- Heart

Return to “Inactive Applications”