burgundyVixen's [GM] Application

burgundyVixen
MC name: rubyfancypants

burgundyVixen's [GM] Application

Full Name: Ruby (I don't feel comfortable with putting my full name online, but if I need to, please tell me to do so.)
RP Name: Bjork Horowitz
MC Username:
RubyFancyPants
Time Zone: GMT+10 (Sydney, Australia)
Number of hours available: Week: 3:10pm - 10:00pm / Weekends: 10:00am - 12:00am
Are you in any leadership positions in-game: N/A

What can you bring to the GM team:

I can bring an pushy, naive but friendly and caring member to the GM team. I'll try my hardest to help around everywhere; and if you need me, I'll be there in a blink! (not really but y'know what I mean).
Though, I do have a few things I'd like to bring. I have a few ideas up my sleeve. Like I said before, I love to help and improve things. Being on the staff team would be really big for me, and I'll try not to mess it up.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to moderate:

I'm a bit naive and shy, but that won't stop me from trying my hardest. Also, if someone is breaking/disrespecting the rules, I'm not normally sure on what to say. I don't like to be mean, but I think I can work on that. I also probably won't normally talk on the Teamspeak or on a Skype call-- but I do think I can help the server!

With GM powers, what is one aspect of the server you would change:

Toro is absolutely stupendous the way it is, but, one aspect I would like to change is more buildings. I do think I'd love to add more towns and cities.I'd also love to make more builds, (eg: old fashioned theme parks and things.) I pretty much just want to help you guys think of things to build, build things and help out. I also would like to help set up more events and help think of them. Sure, we have tons of fun things already in Toro, but why not add more?

Previous experiences:

I ran my own server with a few friends for about 4 months last year. It wasn't serious or anything, but I've done that. I've also been a Moderator on ProIronCraft ( http://proironcraft.com ) and a Co-Owner on my friend's server.

Other: I'm thinking of making a short-animated Toro film in Flash. I'm not too experienced in animating but it'd be a fun thing to do and it might help advertise the server.
I also want to help out in the art community here since I /love/ art.

If this doesn't get accepted, I'll try again in a few months because I won't give up. :3
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Re: burgundyVixen's [GM] Application

Thanks for applying for GM but to become one, you have to work your way up through the Staff. I suggest applying for the build team if that is what you are interested in. Also, as I said before, settlements are player made so the buildings in Toro will grow as the player base does.
burgundyVixen
MC name: rubyfancypants

Re: burgundyVixen's [GM] Application

alright, thank you

Return to “Inactive Applications”