Dr Vasnakov's application

DoctorVasnakov
MC name: Dr_Vasnakov

Dr Vasnakov's application

—General Questions—
Minecraft Username:Dr_Vasnakov
Where did you hear about us:i looked up pixelmon rp servers and you were right there
Tell us a little about yourself:im not very athletic,skinny i like reading and gaming i have played pokemon since i was very young im short i dont like cheese i have dogs and cats i have a fairly open schedule 5-7 free hours a day im intelligent and i hate people who say something and they dont actually know what it means
What is roleplaying? roleplaying is taking on the on the role of someone else if i played on your server i would be roleplaying as vince so i would "speak" in the 1950's lingo and have the mind of a 31 year old pixelmon trainer i would act like whoever my role is say if my character was a little girl i might pronounce things oddly be strangely happy and oblivious to the adult world roleplaying is the most serious form of acting because you must become youre character
What is meta-gaming in your own words?metagaming is when you use knowledge that your character wouldnt or use information that does not suit your character well know such as my character vince wouldnt solve a comlpex math pattern easily i myself might know what it is but vince didnt have good schooling so he isnt very good at math
What is power-gaming in your own words? its when you roleplay almost as if you were invincible like if you were having an argument in rp you couldnt type *jumps forward and breaks your neck your dead haha i win*
What is retroactive continuity in your own words?its when you alter something that happened to a character like moderators or admins could change things that happened to mary-sue
What is a Mary Sue in your own words?she is a young pretty woman with long blond hair often used as a proxy character which i think is rude to be honest
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?in character is when you are roleplaying properly and staying in your chracter and out of character is when you say something that your character shouldnt like "oh sorry guys my mom wants me to go eat supper" when your character is an orphan
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?:yes i roleplay on various games and i do often roleplay in minecraft survival servers and in real life as i like too play dungeons and dragons

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe the 1950s:a rough time were gangs run amok people and their families are still affected by the war and buisness for many companies is booming but others are closing down
What is Pix Co.? Pix Co is a company developing tools to help pixelmon trainers harness they're full capabilities and make a profit while they're at it
What is Team Noir?a group of criminals that are trying to make their living the easy way and seem to possess some mysterious quality to them

—General Character Questions—
Full name:Vince(vin-ceh) Atanochi(ata-noch-eh) Vasnakov (Vas-nah-koveh)
Physical Description:muscular and of average height, thin with short brown hair and blue eyes clean shaven and handsome straight teeth except for a rotten canine that vince cant afford to get pulled vince always wears his lucky hat and has a serious smoking habit so often has a cigar he is of average strength and does not have large muscles vince has hazel eyes and small eyebrows
Personality:smug and intelligent acts tough but tries to avoid serious encounters always trying to make money i wont say evil but if he can make money by killing someone he would vince is afraid of dying being poor and spiders vince HATES spiders, Vince likes crazy wild girls but hates girls that are snooty vince isnt racist and doesnt dislike gays or lesbians vince loves spicy foods and loves to cook but if someone asks him to cook for him he gets in a rage because he thinks its disrespectful vince likes to steal because it gives him an adrenaline rush vince is a villain by nature he doesnt like being mean but it comes naturally to him
Biography:vince was born in the kanto region with no mother she abandoned him and his father when he was little, and grew up there in the kanto region working at his fathers pokecenter stalking shelves his father was not much of a pokemon trainer but his father before him was a gym leader so his father owned two pixelmon a large old metagross and and alakazam vince grew very bored with his life and quickly his boredom was filled when he joined gangs like team rocket vince got into alot of trouble and his father was worried so he made vince buy a ticket to the toro region when vince was 25 years old he started saving money it took him five years of working at his father's pokecenter to save up for a ticket on the S.S ANNE to the toro region he has finally arrived and is making his way down a path with no real idea of where it leads all he knows is that he made it and hes finally happy
Flaws: he is quick to challenge people and often violent if hes not careful he may end up just like he was in the kanto region, he has a rotten canine tooth
Ambitions:to become rich and famous then travel back to the kanto region and open up a line of stores with his father
Favorite pixelmon:metagross because its strong and reminds him of his father back home
Skin:white but is fairly tan because he is in the sun working often

—Open Response Questions—
You are walking along Route 2 when your eyes lock onto another trainers' in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. What do you do next? "Yous wannna battle me? well okay but only if!" *he says with a loud voice* you pay me when i win! Trainer:well sure thats normal to pay a fee to the winner "really? WELL aight then!lets battle, roast them Captain!" *he throws his pixelball onto the field and a proud smile emerges onto his face as he sees his charmander there he walks towards the young trainer* "well i'd say im going to win this here battle so ah it seems my luck is just beginning!" *as the trainer says he has to tell his charmander to make a move and becomes very angered with vince, vince quietly grabs something from the boys back pocket* "well boy this sure has been a heck of a battle but i gotta go so bah bye!" *vince sprints off followed by charmander chuckling to himself* Trainer:man that guy was weird....hey wait just one minute *he feels his pockets* my wallet! MY WALLET! GET BACK HERE YOU CROOK!
I really hope you accept me so i can join your growing community and would love to see vince develop in the toro region Posted Image btw if you have any other questions contact my skype at Doctor Vasnakov. thanks and i hope for a reply soon if i get accepted i will send you a message via email or skype with my skin as i cant use imgur

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”