awesomesalex123's Application.

awesomesalex123
MC name: awesomesalex123

awesomesalex123's Application.

—General Questions—
Minecraft Username: awesomesalex123
Where did you hear about us: Looking around on youtube.

Tell us a little about yourself: I like to think of myself as a bright, bubbly person who always has something to say. I get told a lot that I talk too much, but I don't think so.

What is roleplaying?: Roleplaying is where you take on the role of a fictional character and act like they were real. I guess it literally brings them to life.

What is meta-gaming in your own words?: Meta gaming is finding out information out of character about one user and then using that information to get an advantage in the Role Playing world.

What is power-gaming in your own words?: This is where you are acting as if you can do whatever you want and/or forcing something to happen. For example, if you are at the end of a Pixelmon Battle, and you say "[GM]awesomesalex123 takes Ash_Ketchum's pokemon". This is basically forcing a character to do something.

What is retroactive continuity in your own words?: This is where events change after they happen. For example "A man jumps out a building for some odd reason. He is probably dead. He then gets up, and walks away causally"

What is a Mary Sue in your own words?: A Mary Sue is basically a character with no chinks in their armor.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?: OOC is where you can go around being the normal player you are so like awesomesalex123: yo dood i luv this server so good built yo #swag whereas IC is you chat like your character so unless your character talks with slang you don't talk like the method mentioned above.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: I do! However, both of them closed down. :(

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe the 1950s: The 1950's was the end of World War II. The main thing that dominated the decade was captialism and communism. Also, testing of nuclear weapons began. Fun fact, the start of the 50s marked the 5 year anniversary of the invention of the computer! :)

What is Pix Co.?: Pix.Co is the company that manufactures the Pixelball, which is the device used to capture Pixelmon and send them out at your command. The company was founded by Eleanor Watanabe on Fall 21, 980.

What is Team Noir?: Team Noir are the villan and vandals of Toro. They mess up lives and run riot around Toro.

—General Character Questions—
Full name: Gerald
Physical Description: Average size, a bit of muscle.
Personality: Posh and lively, very well mannered.
Biography: Gerald moved to Toro when he lost his pokemon to a villanous team from another region. He lost his prized Eevee and Pidgey. However, he isn't all class as he also lost his Charizard, Lapras, Rapidash and Raichu. He sought out to find them but with no luck after 25 years he assumed they would have been under the evil team's command or they would have been released into the wild and brainwashed. He then sought out to start a new life, trying to get the exact same pokemon he lost. He still reminiscences about the good times he had with them and sometimes gets emotional about them.

Flaws: He is not very good at battling Team Noir but is fearless none the less.
Ambitions: He wishes to work for Pix. Co one day as he wants to design a new pokeball design to show Pix Co.
Favorite pixelmon: He loves his prized Eevee.
Skin: http://imgur.com/Swz7hrM

—Open Response Questions—
You are walking along Route 2 when your eyes lock onto another trainers' in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. What do you do next? Gerald spots the youngster and says "Oh hello there little fellow! How are you today? Spiffing weather we have!" The boy replies "Hey gramps!Quit the loud mouthing! I wanna battle and I want it now!" Gerald chuckles and says "Ok, if you insist." He smiles, throws out his Eevee, and the battle commences!
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Re: awesomesalex123's Application.

Hello, thank you for showing interest in the server!

There's a couple of things you'll need to fix up though, but I'll help you with that.
Please expand on both your character's physical description and personality, we expect five sentences each.
You should also add some kind of other flaw to your character, just being bad at fighting Team Noir is not very limiting, I think.
Please also act out the full Open Response Question a bit more, I'm sure you can go into detail and describe the situation to the fullest.

That's basically everything, edit your application and bump the topic once you are done, so we can review it again.
Have a nice day!

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”