HBC Land Auction (5 JAN - 12 JAN)

dekt
MC name: excadr1ll

HBC Land Auction (5 JAN - 12 JAN)

You step inside and have a seat on one of the chairs placed before the auctioneer's podium. The seats are nearly full. There's a chill in the air from the large, drafty building.

A mallet being hammered on its plaque, rings across the room. Things quiet down. Towards the other end of the room, a black chalkboard is being raised into the air by a burly man. It reads:

Starting Bid:

For ONE forestry plot: P10,000
For ONE mining plot: P10,000

Increments of Bid: P1000

Hands fly up at lightning speed as the auctioneer begins to do his job with expertly practiced speed, "P10,000 from the lady in the front row,do I hear P11,000? I've got P11,000 from the gentleman to the left. Do I hear P12,000? P12,000 to the young lady there in the back row."

You glance past the auctioneer to notice a colored map of the available regions:

((Plots with red circles are exhausted and unavailable for selection after a winning bid. Plots shaded in light green or with light green circles are available for selection after winning the auction. Plots shaded in light yellow or containing light yellow dots will unlock in upcoming auctions after an adjacent plot has been exhausted.))

((Please read the revised land auction rules here before placing any bids, thank you!))

((BIDDING ENDS AT 10 PM EST SUNDAY, JANUARY 12th))
dekt

Re: HBC Land Auction (5 JAN - 12 JAN)

((Just a reminder that this is here, and there's only about four hours left to make any bids. - http://time.is/New_York bidding ends at 10 PM EST, or when the clock in that link reaches 10.))
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Running in heavily breathing and looking around to see who is at the auction before shouting from the top of his lungs, Vincent shoots up a sign, "Mining, P10,000!" before siting down and taking deep breaths.

Thank God Aeiden isn't here.. I might actuality win a plot!
dekt

((This auction is closed. Next auction should begin Monday evening, EST until the following Sunday. Since there wasn't really a rush on plots this time.))

((Edit: Vincent wins a mining plot~))

Return to “Government Land Sales Archieve”