RK9's Application (Re-Edited)

RK9
MC name: RK9ify

RK9's Application (Re-Edited)

—General Questions—
Minecraft Username: RK9ify
Where did you hear about us: I was surfing the internet for a serious RP Pixelmon server and found this one.
Tell us a little about yourself: Well, I love gaming. I listen to a lot of rap and I play soccer.
What is roleplaying?: Roleplaying is assuming the role of a fictional or non-fictional character and playing out scenes as they would.
What is meta-gaming in your own words?: Meta-gaming is using information found OOC and using it IC. This is usually not allowed in RP.
What is power-gaming in your own words?: Power-gaming is being overpowered and doing impossible stunts and not giving your opponent a chance to strike. E.g. While driving, someone shot at Red's cars fuel tank and the car exploded but Red survived and he teleported behind the person who shot at his car and stabbed him in the neck and consumed his soul. (That is the most bizarre example you have EVER read. ;))
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?: OOC (Out of character) means the things that relate to the person at the keyboard. In other words, things that relate to your real life, as opposed to your character's life. IC (In character) would be doing thinks that relate to your character's life.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: I've been playing on RP servers for almost 2 years.

—In-Game Lore Questions—
Describe the 1950s in your own words: The 1950's were a troubled time with the ongoing battles and the search for shelter, food and water.
What is Pix Co.?: Pix Co. is a corporation that invented the pixelball.
What is Team Noir?: Team Noir is an evil corporation that plans to take all pixelmon from their trainers.

—General Character Questions—
Full name: Aaron A. Sapphire
Physical Description: Aaron is a tall 14 year old who always wears a red cap. He has white eyes and brown hair. He wears a black shirt and wears a red jacket on top of it. He wears red hand gloves and he wears a black pair of jeans. He wears red socks and a black pair of sneakers. He keeps his Pokèdex in a pocket inside his jacket. He wears a belt where he can keep his Pokèballs. He has a birthmark in the shape of a legendary Pokemon, Dialga, on his left arm.
Personality: Aaron is kind to his friends and tries to help everyone he can. He likes company during his adventures. Aaron treats his pixelmon with kindness and makes sure his pixelmon are always happy. He doesn't like to boast nor does he like people who boast.
Biography: Aaron was born and raised in Pewter City and recieved his first pixelmon from his father when he reached the age of 10. His first pixelmon was a Charizard, the same pokemon his father had used when he was younger. He never had to train his pixelmon as it was already quite powerful. After 2 years, he decided to leave Pewter City and go to Viridian City. On his way there, a strange trainer challenged him to a battle. He accepted even though he had no experience in battling. His pixelmon fought hard but lost at the end. When Aaron asked him what the trainers name was, he looked back and smirked and walked away. Aaron ran back to Pewter City and gave his Charizard to Nurse Joy. She said that she may have to keep Charizard for the night. He couldn't sleep at night but finally fell asleep. When he woke up, he ran to the Pokemon Center and Nurse Joy said that she couldn't help Charizard. He had died. Aaron shed a tear and a few days later, they had a buried Charizard. His father was especially sad. He had had Charizard since he was 10 and then he died... A few weeks later, he recieved another Charmander. He was overjoyed and decided to travel to the Toro region. He wanted to start a new adventure and become a Pixelmon Master. He boarded the S.S. Anne, said his farewells, and took off.
Ambitions: To become a Pixelmon Master and earn the trust of his pixelmon.
Favorite pixelmon: Charizard
Skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/2861 ... n-trainer/
—Open Response Questions—
You are walking along Route 2 when your eyes lock onto another trainers' in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. What do you do next?
Ans. I would accept his challenge and allow him to present his/her pixelmon first. After I see the challengers pixelmon, I would send out a pixelmon with a type advantage. After the battle, if I lose, I would congratulate my challenger with a bright smile, and if I were to win, I would smile and say that he fought hard and well.
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Re: RK9's Application (Re-Edited)

Heya RK9, good job on the application.
There's only one problem you have to solve and then you'll be good to go:
We can't accept the standard trainer skin anymore because there already are too many players using it.
Feel free to use another one, use the standard skin provided in the application guideline or just make your own.
You're almost there! Just answer this post with a link to your new skin and you'll be accepted right away.

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”