Liam2783's Application

liam2783
MC name: liam2783

Liam2783's Application

Forum Username: Liam2783
Minecraft Username: Liam2783
where did i find out about you: minecraftforum.net
About me: one of my hobbies is football, i love football i am very active and try hard at anything, even school sadly... and i liked pokemon ever since i was little so i really want to play pixelmon on your server.
What is roleplaying: roleplaying is a bunch of people acting out a certain thing e.g. a game or a film.
What is Meta-gaming: I am not exactly sure what Meta-gaming is but i went on the internet and got this (i read it through so i would understand) Metagaming is a broad term usually used to define any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.
What is Power-gaming: and the same with Meta-gaming.(you dont have to read it) Powergaming (or power gaming) is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as (in video games, boardgames, and roleplaying games) storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie. Due to its focus on the letter of the rules over the spirit of the rules, it is often seen as unsporting, un-fun, or unsociable. This behaviour is most often found in games with a wide range of game features, lengthy campaigns or prize tournaments such as role-playing, massively multiplayer or collectible games.
What is the difference between in-character and out-of-character: IC is when you act out to be in something elses shoes and OUC is when you act as you not as somebody else
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: i have played some.
In-Game Lore Questions
Describe the 1950s in your own words: (i typed in 1950 pictures in google images) A time where people would wear weird type clothing and would have less improved engineering.
What is Pix Co.?: Pixel Corporation, or more commonly known as Pix Co. is a multinational corporation headquartered in Aurelia, Toro. The company spans across several industries including consumer electronics, computer hardware, education, healthcare, retail, and utilities. It's best known for the reinvention of the modern Pixelball, a portable capturing and housing devise for immediate control of a Pixelmon.
what is team noir?: Team Noir is a transnational organized crime syndicate. They are notorious for their strict codes of conduct and hierarchical organization. They are estimated to have memberships in the thousands. A spearow-like white mask is worn during mass gatherings. The longer fearow mask is noted to mark underbosses and consigliere. After successful criminal activity, the signature Team Noir logo is marked on the walls. Little else is known.
I hope this will be enough, i dont think i will be able to add on the other bit because it would just be too long, so i left that bit out and hopefully i will be able to be white listed. thank you for reading
Zurrag
MC name: Zurrag

Re: Liam2783's Application

Hello!

Thanks for showing interest on our server, it means a lot to us that you're willing to take time to write something. That’s the first step!

Let me can help you through the white list application process.

Firstly, this server focuses on serious roleplay so there's a substantial amount of writing so if you’re not a strong writer this might not be the server for you. Communication and working as a community is heavily stressed.

Toro League is set in a fictional world where you have an opportunity to roleplay your character. Imagine a book being written live in-game where you can mime your character's movements, thoughts, emotions and speech.

If you’re seeking a RPG Pixelmon server where you can build freely, make your own Pokéballs, craft your own rare candies or catch legendary Pokémon than we wish you luck on your continued search for a Pixelmon server because this community just isn’t about that.

But on the other hand, if you’re looking for a place to develop a character and their partner,work together as a community to progress the Toro Region lore and enjoy watching the plot unfold- look no further, this is it!

This is where you can find the application breakdown:
[Link]

This is an example of an acceptable application:
[Link]

This guide gives some great pointers about character creation: [Link]
liam2783

About Character:
Name: John
Description: He was brought up with his mum and dad and he had a little brother he loved his family and lives in the rohto region in pallet town but every night he always dreamed of becoming a pokemon master and hoped that one day he would recieve his first ever pokemon, he may be a bit shy and maybe a bit selfish but he works hard at anything, he doesnt like the rain and normally spends time indoors staring at pokemon (yeah thats how much he loves pokemon) and he one day when he gets his first pokemon he wishes it will be a charmander and will work hard to be a gym leader.
When he is out he wears a coat with a hoodie so you can hide himself, because he is pretty shy with his appearance but he loves to talk to people especially when its about pokemon.
p.s. my hands are quick and my brain is smart so i can express feelings etc. i have done it before and i can definately do it again!
Last edited by liam2783 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zurrag
MC name: Zurrag

You still need to fill out the rest of the template, man. When you do that, post the entire thing again either in this thread or make a new topic.
liam2783

open response general:
I am walking down Route 13, i just finished off battling a pidgey, it was a tough battle but charmander did a great job, so i showed to charmander that i was happy with him by letting him out of his pokeball and giving him a treat but suddenly a trainer came by, he looked tough and ready to battle, i was a bit worried because charmander was weak but i believed in charmander and he believed in me so we challenged the trainer and lost but i still loved charmander and even though we lost i came him another treat and we both smiled.

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”