Chazzy's Aplication [Edited]

Chazzy
MC name: Gizrocks/Gizboulders

Chazzy's Aplication [Edited]

Minecraft Username: Gizrocks
Where did you hear about us:The forum
Tell us a little about yourself:I spent a lot of time playing and hanging out with my friends, I play games with them and read books in my freetime
What is roleplaying?:Playing a fake role like it's your real life
What is meta-gaming in your own words?:Saying or doing something that wont affect your players gameplay
What is power-gaming in your own words?:Not letting another person answer before you throw something else at them
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?:In-character is when you play your role well,out-of-character is when you leave that role and act like you're self out of the game
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?:On other games I stayed in character even when others went out of it

—In-Game Lore Questions—
Describe the 1950s in your own words:The war was over and everyone was able to live normal lives again
What is Pix Co.?:The company that made the Pixelball
What is Team Noir?:The notorious gang that goes around ruining peoples lives

—General Character Questions—
Full name: Chaz Levi Davis

Physical Description: Chaz's nickname is gizmo.A bit muscled but not too much. Chaz's favorite color is green therefore he always wears a green jacket.He wears black jeans and green laces sneakers.Average weight and height of a normal 16 year old.Long straight black hair that he never combs.He has natural green eyes and says it was destined for his favorite color to be green.Has a burning scratch from when his fathers Growlithe scratched him.

Personality: Creative,and tinkers with things.A chill person that always tries to do the right thing and encourages others even when they are down in the dumps.He loves his older sister very much and wants to be just like her.He respects anyone that respects him.He tries to be nice even when others are not.Its very rare that you would see him angry but if he is...lets just say is other nickname is 'raging tarous'

Biography: Chaz was born in Kanto's Saffron city, but moved to Unova's Undella town(Technically all regions are there they have just yet to be told by the game creators).He and his sister were raised alongside his father and mothers pokemon. While he was playing with his father Growlithe he accidentally got a scratch from it, the Growlithe didn't mean to do it but the scar still burns to this day.Instead of thinking of it as a scar everyday it burns he thinks about home.His sister decided she wanted to go to the Toro region,and they have always been together so he decided to go along with her to their aunts house.His sister decided to become a trainer before him so he decided he would follow in her footsteps.Before she left Chaz yelled "Maybe we'll see each other again someday, and when we do I'll make sure I beat you!" She smiled turned around and yelled "that'll be the day!" She turned back around and continued walking. Chaz turned around and went to study up on becoming a pokemon trainer.

Ambitions:Beat his sister,Become a pokemon master,Catch them all

Favorite pixelmon: Squirtle

Skin: http://imgur.com/EqEBsLT ..... http://imgur.com/EyU29oo (Front and side)

Open Response Questions—
You are walking along Route 2 when your eyes lock onto another trainers' in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. What do you do next?:Chaz says "Look I don't have time to...."The trainer interrupts him and commands his pokemon"use scratch!" Chaz flinches then Squirtle pops out of his pokeball and uses bubble Squirtle turns around and yells "Squirtle!" Chaz knows what this means then stands up straight and says "I hope you realize what you've gotten yourself into."The battle begins.
Last edited by Chazzy on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo
Zurrag
MC name: Zurrag

Re: Chazzy's Aplication

Hi, I have to say right off the bat that your application is pretty good. The bio was good, and it seems like you've thought out your character well. That said, there are a few issues.

Your personality and physical description are a little on the short side, so I'd like you to expand them just a bit more. We usually ask for at least a paragraph for each. This is just so you can flesh your character out that much more.

I've also noticed that you're having a little issue with your and you're, so I'll give you a little advice. Slow down a bit when you're typing and think about what you're trying to say. Your is possessive, so like "Your bike" or "Your House." You're is a contraction of "you are," so when you want to use "you're" replace it with "you are" and see if it still fits the sentence. If it does, great! But if it doesn't, then you know to use the other form.

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”