Patrocolo Montagne Application Submission

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
minerd
MC name: Minerdlol

Patrocolo Montagne Application Submission

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Minerdlol
Discord Username: minerd
Pronouns (optional): he/him
Where did you hear about us: Reddit on a post asking for a Roleplaying pixelmon game
Tell us a little about yourself: I spent a good amount of my childhood playing and imagining pokemon. Thats the reasons why I really like roleplay games, I like to create ideas and think out of the box, trying to bring them into reality and interpreting it in my characters. A character with his own personality and way of thinking, even if it is against my ideas, I love to play with it.

-Roleplay Questions-
What is meta-gaming?: Meta-gaming is when a player knows something in OOC (out of the character) and decides to use it in his IC (in character), for example, if I know that a X person has killed Y, if I do not have any idea of it IC, I must not use that information on IC no matter what, even if it means that it will damage my character objectives.

What is power-gaming / god-modding?: Power-gaming is playing just to win and to get more powerful instead of focusing in interacting with people and roleplaying to create/develop their own char's history and objectives. The power-gaming can also happens when a person ignores the universe's lore, history and rules and just take into account the mechanics of the platform and their own objectives. God-modding is writing RP where you do actions that are superior than it should be, for example, if I say that my pikachu invoked a big thunder that made an earthquake.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): The retcon can also be when a person edit/add facts or events that happened in the past to take advantage in the present or future, making the story not being consistent, for example, I have a char that wants to avenge against all caterpies in the world, it would not make sense for my char to catch a caterpie without developing a change of this idea on his mind. In the same example of the caterpies, if the person had some trauma with caterpies and then, after some years, he decided to capture a grimmer because a grimmer saved his life against the caterpies when he had the trauma, but this fact was never defined in the story of his trauma before.

What is Character Bleed, and how can you prevent it? : Character bleed is when the person who plays the character feels frustrated when his char could not do what he had in mind. The way to prevent it is by calming down a give some delay to the game, it probably happens because the person spent to much time in the game.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: Yes, in minecraft and outside of it.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a 80+ word minimum for the appearance, 150+ word minimum for biography, and 150+ word minimum for personality. But feel free to do more! Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro, you must include your character's home town.]

Full name: Patrocolo Montagne

Appearance: A man with 1.80m and a little bit muscular with a brown and curly hair with medium size. He also has a beard that fulls all his face with the same color of his hair. He also wears a laurel around his hair. His mustache is a signature of him and from his family Montagne. Patrocolo has like to use simple clothes and sandals that help him being comfortable, since he passes a lot of time walking.

Personality: Patrocolo is confident on himself and, as an adult, does not fear his destiny. He is always questioning other people about their ideas, which can be boring sometimes, but the man doesn't care if the other ones think he is being boring. The adult is curious and kind, but he can also be arrogant when he sees something obvious that other people didn't realized.

Biography: Patrocolo was born in Emmones, but 3 years later, he and his parents went to Hoenn, a continent where the water was abundant. They moved because of his father's job as a researcher on boat's technologies. The city where they moved in was Slateport. There he could see the water and feel it with his own hands, covering a good amount part of his vision. That was one of the things that he was more amazed, the water coming and going all the day and all the night, remembering him about the region. Traveling in boats and with pokemons to cross the ocean, seeing all the pokemons having fun on the ocean and the trainers training their pokemons. The man with the passion for the ocean decided to become a marine, in honor of his father and to be able to wake up and look at the immense sea with his own eyes. The man had to took classes about how to drive a boat, how to repair one, how do they work, how to survive in case of an accident and how to maintain calm in case something goes wrong. After every class, he had to take an exam to prove his own skills, which he passed without difficult. But his father remembered him that the sea could be rough! When he finally became a marine, on his first travel to the region of Kalos, he saw a Feebas getting stuck on the stones in the deep sea, he didn't really knew why would there be a Feebas in the middle of the sea, but he decided to help him. A storm approached them after the adult rescued Feebas and they got knocked out. While unconscious, the man had feebas in his arms, going around all the sea, passing through the vast of it. Patrocolo would love to have his eyes open and look at the beauty of it, but there were no chance for it, since he was in a dangerous situation and unconscious! After the storm, the marine was in the sand, still unconscious for a while. When the man finally opened his eyes, he could get into the surface and saw a small boat alone on the sea. The man decided to go without any direction through the sea with Feebas, since they didn't knew where they were. After some hours, they could find earth. They arrived at Toron, exhausted, the man layed down in the sand with his new friend Feebas, that he named Fernanda, in memory of that day, to always remember that it is possible to survive even a storm!

Flaws: Patrocolo thinks a lot before acting and he is arrogant when he sees something that its obvious for him.

Ambitions: The adult man want to go back to the sea and become a marine again.

Starter Pokemon: Feebas female with swift swim, calm nature and ginormous (if not possible Enormous).

Skin: Image

-Open Response Questions-

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Patrocolo didn't really know the intention of the woman that approached her out of nowhere, but since he came from a city that did not have to much crimes, he trusted on her and decided to tell her part of his journey with calm and with some fire in his eyes: "I came from the region of Hoenn with a storm to this place, I don't even know where I am... My ambition at this moment is seek help and then come back to Hoenn probably, my family must be waiting for me".

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

The man didn't really want to battle at that time, he looked at the kid and his pokemon and smiled to them. After that said: "Why do you want to fight against an adult like me? I believe that you trained a lot, but you don't have to battle against me, there must be a lot of stronger trainers out there!" The man then tried to achieve Rattata's head to pant it, but it all depends on how he was trained to act with an human approaching him. The Feebas didn't had any reaction has always since the pokemon wasn't the smartest one.

Return to “Inactive Applications”