MC name: hexer435

Luner’s Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: hexer435
Discord Username: Luner
Pronouns (optional): I don't care what Pronouns
Where did you hear about us: looking for servers on Google
Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm new to RPing, I play Yugioh but I suck at it though. I like sleeping, sweets, and playing games with friends.
-Roleplay Questions-
What is meta-gaming? Your character knows something that they shouldnʼt know? Looking up types of Pokemon your Character doesn't know.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?: Making your character op for example making them invincible to all attacks etc.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): When you change the story lore a bit. When changing the origin of a superhero's powers.
What is Character Bleed, and how can you prevent it? When emotions carry over from you to your character about someone. Leave drama out of RP and public view.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: No

-General Character Questions-
Full name: Hexer Sundew
Appearance: She has a slender and graceful appearance, with delicate features that highlight her youthful charm. Hex's fair complexion radiates a natural glow, complemented by her stunning, Brown locks, which cascade down her back in a mesmerizing display. Her captivating eyes, seemingly a captivating shade of blue I think I can’t tell what that is. She manages to effortlessly pair various jewelry with each of her ensembles, effectively ensuring that no two combinations are ever similar, while also selecting a diverse Purse that harmonizes with her overall aesthetic perfectly.

Personality: When describing her, one cannot help but notice the inherent kindness and grace that radiate from her presence. Her compassionate nature is evident in every action she takes, as she consistently demonstrates a genuine concern for others and a willingness to lend a helping hand. She possesses a touch of overconfidence that adds a dash of charisma to her overall demeanor. This overconfidence, although occasionally bordering on being misunderstood, fuels her determination and enables her to face challenges with an unwavering self-belief. there exists within her a unique fondness for fantasy that sets her apart from the crowd. This fascination with the realm of imagination often leads her to dive headfirst into the enchanting world of stories and daydreams, but like any well-rounded individual, she does have her flaws. At times, her fiery spirit can manifest as a bit of a hotheadedness.

Biography: Hexer was born into a regular family In the Kalos region in Vaniville Town, with three older brothers. At the age of three, both her parents passed away According to the authorities, Her parents tragically lost their lives. According to the authorities, it seemed that they were returning home when they encountered and attacked, possibly caused by a Pokemon battle, as evident from the scene. It appeared that an enraged Tyranitar was involved. Reacting swiftly, Hexer's parents bravely fought against the enraged Pokemon, but unfortunately, the Tyranitar proved to be too powerful, resulting in their untimely demise. There remains much uncertainty about the situation, except for the fact that the responsible Pokemon must have possessed considerable strength, leaving her and her other to older brothers under the care of their 18 year old brother. Throughout her childhood, her brothers were excessively protective, restricting her from engaging in enjoyable activities and insisting on accompanying her everywhere. However, as Hexer turned thirteen, her brothers surprised her with a partner Pokémon named Nightshade for her birthday. Finally, when she reached the age of 18, she and Nightshade approached her brothers, seeking their permission to embark on a Pokémon journey. Reluctant to grant approval due to the associated dangers, her brothers were hesitant to let her go. Despite her brother's disapproval, Hexer insisted on going on her own journey. She was determined to persuade him that she could take care of herself. Reluctant to allow her to go, they eventually reached a compromise. They made a deal with her: if she couldn't establish a good life for herself within three months, she would have to return home.

After finally being able to go on her journey, the young and determined heroine, brimming with enthusiasm, would meticulously gather all her essential belongings, carefully ensuring that she didn't miss a single item. With her heart filled with excitement and eagerness, she would finally embark on her long-awaited and transformative journey to start a life of her own, maybe finding love, friends, and become the Champion along the way.

Eager to start a new life all by herself, she wasted no time and swiftly initiated her adventure, setting course towards the remarkable Toro region. Upon reaching the Torso region, Hexer would join the Ferrite University in search of a means to sustain herself. Exploring various captivating career options, she felt a strong inclination towards brewing. As she honed her brewing skills, she occasionally frequented nightclubs and bars to serve her drinks.

Flaws: She's hot-headed, Gets lost in her own world sometimes, and horrible at puzzle-solving.
Ambitions: To become the very best like no one ever was. To learn how to be a good brewer while getting a home doing the things she likes so that she can stay in Toro.
Starter Pokemon: Female Bulbasaur Modest
Skin: https://imgur.com/a/aBtqtEw

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[There is a 150+ word minimum for two of the scenarios, you can choose which. You only need to do 2 out of 3. Responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Upon hearing the crying girl's plea for help, Hexer would immediately search through her pocket and find a unused handkerchief. With the handkerchief, she would gently wipe away the tears from the girl's face. "Don't worry, I will help you in rescuing your Meowth. However, I ask that you stop crying, as Meowth wouldn't want to see you so sad. Plus, I believe you will look even more beautiful with a smile on your face." After drying the girl's tears, Hexer would swiftly make her way to the tree and begin ascending it. Upon reaching the top, she would momentarily freeze, realizing the significant height. Nevertheless, she would gather her courage and continue until she reached the very top. Carefully, she would grab the Meowth and place it on her head, then make her way back down, eventually reuniting it with its companion and waving at the two good bye.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

As hexer made eye contact with the trainer, She would quickly wink, and then released her Pokeball, exclaiming, "Go, Nightshade! Let's show them are thorns!" Nightshade emerged from the Pokeball as Hexer smiled, commanding, "Nightshade, use Vine Whip!" Vines shot out towards the trainer's Pokemon, forcing it backward upon impact. "Impressive, but Rattata and I are even better," the trainer declared, as Rattata rose from the ground and charged at Nightshade, attempting a tackle. However, Nightshade skillfully evaded the attack and retaliated with a tackle of its own, resulting in victory. "That was a great battle, but don't expect such luck next time," the trainer remarked, walking away. “It was hope to face you again sometime again in the future cya,” Hexer said with a smile on her face while walking in a different direction continuing her Pokemon journey hoping to find more new pokemon and friends along the way.
Jobob519
MC name: Jobob_519

Re: Luner’s Application

accepted

Return to “Accepted Applications”