My application Ultmateredfire

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Ultimateredfire16
MC name: ultmatredfir

My application Ultmateredfire

Minecraft Username: ultmateredfir (i know its spelled weird but my full username did not fit)
Discord Username: ultimateredfire16
Pronouns (optional):He/Him

Where did you hear about us: I saw in an old reddit post when i was searching for Pixelmon Roleplay servers And i saw somebody leave a link about your server so i read through and decided i wanted to try my hand at joining

Tell us a little about yourself: Hey there names Ult or Ultimate I'm 19 from the united Kingdom Just Started a new Year of College and i have recently wanted to try my hand at pixelmon as its something i have not played before however Pokémon is something i know very well i started from red and blue and worked my way up im also starting to watch the anime again for fun i love to make music and its one of my passions at that i have been doing music most of my life and have just started a new music course so i m hoping it goes well im also an avid fan of anime and all things nerdy i also have a fondness for analog horror As its really fun for me to think about all possible theory's for them.

What is roleplaying?: i would say that in my terms roleplaying is a way for someone to express themselves in a character they love and have created from scratch or from other ideas its a way for people to interreact through a mutual passion
What is meta-gaming? : For me meta gaming is going towards a path or choice in character knowing something that your character shouldn't and using it to their advantage like researching or looking through applications ect
What is power-gaming / god-modding?: from what i think Power gaming is using all possible tactics to make sure you are stronger or more prepared than other people in all possible ways it boils down to wanting to be stronger than everyone
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): For me A retcon is something that can be used if needed to fix a lore problem that would be problematic for other people in a positive way but it could be used by players as a way to make their character stronger linking to power gaming by a lore problem i mean something like lets say someone has made a impact towards the lore of the server and it makes it problematic for other players it may be removed or changed (retcon) to suit everyones needs
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?: In character is you talking as your persona in game and the actions that they do while in roleplay and out of character is you yourself talking rather than your character talking perhaps talking to another player out of character ect
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance): not entirely but i have been in discord text Rp's if that counts for anything

Full name: Atlas Elodie Ottilie Charlotte (Atla for short even he hates the name his parents gave him for the sole fact they used almost all their names in his)
Appearance: A well built man around 5 ft 11 with broad shoulders and a very handsome face he has stylish silver hair that spikes up at various spots on his head and piercing Purple eyes with what looks to be a leaf root looking marking on the left side of his forehead and on his back is a root shaped contraption going up his spine with buttons and markings on it he is very Apathetic in terms of facial expressions not really showing any emotion but he does this for a reason he does however smile and act very politely with people he deems worthy or if its a one of situation however he is completely void any other times he is most often seen in his Tailor maid Pokémon trainer gear that consists of the following a stylish set of formal attire that consists of an overcoat that is decorated with gold and blue straps and a blue collar it is fully white in color it reaches down to his feet like a coattail suit on both his shoulders are golden poke ball symbols and a large golden poke ball symbol on his back Under his over coat is a black Sleeveless shirt with a gap on his chest showing a boob window like design choice (his entirely) his pants are a similar color to his overcoat with black buttons on his waist he also has White shoes with golden markings.

Minecraft skin: Back : https://imgur.com/FSL3MGY
Front: https://imgur.com/wCOw4EG

Personality: In the way he acts, it consists of two bases. If he is unfamiliar with or does not like the person he is talking to, he will look apathetic and often talk as if they are lesser, but if he thinks you are a nice person, he will act very brotherly and polite, smiling very happily. For example, if someone came up to him smiling and speaking very politely towards him, he would return the gesture. However, if someone was to do the opposite of this, he would act very coldly and speak to them in a demining manner until they either earned his respect or he deemed it appropriate. However, this way of expressing his personality is merely a shell he uses to hide the fact he is actually a kind person, but his father would not allow him to show weakness. This could lead to him having a lapse of judgement sometimes, where his ideals would conflict with each other, and he would be speechless in the situation.

Biography: In the Region of Kalos In The Town of Venville A boy was Born into a nice Family of 5. Him being the eldest Brother and the only Boy In his family, besides his father, his name was Atlas Elodie Ottilie Charlotte. He grew up with his siblings relying on him, and by the age of 5, he had gotten into too many fights to count, defending his younger sisters from bullies. He was their shield, The One who would Defend them. Unfortunately, His mother was really sick, and His father was almost never around, so this molded the boy into a very hard-working individual, trying to provide for them with what little money his father sent them. He managed to get enough money to help pay rent and put food on the table for the others, but he often went days without food, but he didn't care as long as his family was happy. He would Starve himself for as long as needed to make sure he was okay. Of course, he had to eat every now and again, surviving off of berries he found in the forest foraging. He never had a Pokémon, but grew very close to the ones in the woods near his town; in fact, they became more of a parent to him than his father, so he would often come to spend time with them. When he was not taking care of his sisters or mother, he had managed to save up enough money to buy himself one of those fancy TVs everyone else had, so he was able to watch Pokémon battles all around the globe. All this did was ignite a passion in him for Pokémon unlike anything else before. He also took an interest in Pokémon performances. Seeing those people Dancing and singing alongside their Pokémon gave him a feeling that was almost as if it connected to him on a personal level. However, all of these pipedreams would not last long. Eventually, his father returned home and took Atlas To a forest. It was there that he told Atlas that the reason he took him was to Tell him That he was going to become a Pokémon trainer. Of course, Atlas did not want this. He wanted to choose his own fate. However, his father told him otherwise. By practically manipulating the boy into Becoming a trainer, often physically abusing him, this turned Atla into an Apathetic monster who sought nothing but victory and fame to make sure he fulfilled his father's wish. He would not stop until he was the strongest, losing sight of his sisters and mother and setting his sights on nothing but training. However, he still cared deeply for his family; he was in a shell that he needed to fake in order to keep them safe from his father, and maybe one day in the future, he would be gifted a Hisuian Growlith. As a way to start on his journey, however, Atla would make this Pokémon a beacon of hope for the people who needed a hero; he would be the one to bring light to his father's darkness. He trained with this Growlith for a few years before Hearing about the Toro region, he decided he might be able to start a new life and hopefully make sure his mother and sisters live a comfortable life.

Flaws: He is very apathetic and struggles to show emotion in conversation meaning he is a very quiet person however when angered or if his is broken at any point from this shell he will become a fiery willed trainer ready to win no matter what.
Ambitions: Despite Him wanting to be a Pokémon champion he does not think its his true calling rather he wants to be a Pokémon performer and become the greatest in the world and become a hero to others who need it.
Starter Pokémon: Hisuian Growlith Timid Nature and Flash fire ability and ginormous in size shiny if allowed but not required its your choice

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond? : He would look towards her with a sympathetic look And kneel down in front of her asking if she was alright and if she could take deep breaths he would be very brotherly in the situation hugging her trying to calm her down he would then pick her up in his arms and start whistling a tune he knows that would calm down his sisters when they were worked up when she calms down he would smile to her and put her on his shoulders and ask for directions to where the Meowth is and would walk in that direction if in his reach he would lift the little girl into the air in order to grab the meowth and bring her back down into his arms if not he would ask his growlith to climb the tree and safely Secure The Meowth.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond? : He would look toward her with a polite smile "Pleasure to meet you Ma chère dame My name is Atla And i come from the Kalos Region And I'm here because i want to explore your region and try my hand at being a trainer if that is enough information and for me i plan to go wherever i am needed I'm rather new to this region so i do not know a lot about the geographical side so forgive me for the impudence i may exert i Hope that is everything that you needed to know Ma chère dame i wish you a great day" he would do a bow and walk away.

I cant find a way of getting my Minecraft skin on here so i will give it on discord if needed.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: My application Ultmateredfire

Just making a little note here that the Application Team has reached out and talked with them in the Discord! Just waiting for edits. (No rush, take your time! Just don't want other folk to think we skipped over it, or for us to accidentally put it in inactive)

Return to “Inactive Applications”