snek's helper application

ProfessorSakura
MC name: Strawberry_snek
Discord: .snek.

snek's helper application

Preferred Name: snek
MC Username: Strawberry_snek
Time Zone: PST
Number of hours available: Pretty much all week, I usually have work from 8AM-2PM PST, so about 150 assuming I get three 6 hour shifts.
How long you have been playing on Toro League: Two (three in august) months & 3 years

Why do you want to become a Helper?:

I’ve spent a long time on Toro, I’ve loved being a trainer, and if I can help my fellow players any more, I’d love to! I’ve heard from some staff that I've become decent friends with, that they’re understaffed, and I’d love to help out if I can. I think being a helper could also assist with my role as trainer, with me being able to give both introductory RP, and their starter if they need it!

I have Carbink Cafe where I help characters ICly towards Diancie, so I could take care of any ET Tickets concerning diamonds or funny rabbits!

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: I am on the build committee. I've run my own event before and folks said I did pretty good for my first time, I’m a pretty active trainer.

What can you bring to this team?: [Anything and everything that you can do that makes you more useful to the staff team!]

Catching events and other such small things I could work on too besides just the silly bunnies, just to gettem out of the way for everybody else. I could also take care of reviewing and assisting with whitelist applications, that’d seem easy enough, and it’s something I could do on my breaks at work too. I can’t play minecraft at work, but I sure as heck can access a browser and discord in order to access the toro site and the threads.

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I am a little forgetful at times :,) y'all should know that well by now after three years, may need reminders.

Anything else we need to know: 🐍

Return to “Accepted Applications”