Table's Trainer Application part 2

TableThief
MC name: TableThief

Table's Trainer Application part 2

Preferred Name: Table
MC Username: TableThief
Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Number of hours available: Subject to change. Mostly free.
How long you have been playing on Toro League: 10 months

Why do you want to become a Trainer?: I want to help out Toro, both IC and OOC. I love this server and want to help in anyway I can.
Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: Nope. Will do my best.

What can you bring to this team?: [Anything and everything that you can do that makes you more useful as Trainer!] I try to be friendly with everyone. This is a nice server and I'd hate to ruin it with unneeded drama. I think I have good ideas sometimes.

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I've been working on being assertive and communication skills. Never working on something like this may hinder my ability. I'd still like to try.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Table's Trainer Application part 2

This application has been denied.
You're a cool person and we appreciate your interest, and I can see that you can be pretty friendly!
However, you still need a lot of guidance yourself with your own roleplay and character. I'd love to see you become more confident as a player and work out a few stuff with yourself and your characters before you're in this position. Get a bit more work into the communication skills. Would be a lil hard to guide others when you need guidance after all!

Also despite not being in the position, you can still be friendly place trying to help out and interact with new players, as well as share any ideas for the server you have!

Return to “Inactive Applications”