Character application: Ryan Floods

ErrarGaia
MC name: ErrarIsNotReal

Character application: Ryan Floods

Minecraft Username:ErraIsNotReal
Discord Username: Exer#8447
Where did you hear about us: I googled for pixelmon story based servers and saw a forum talking about this server
Tell us a little about yourself: Well I’m a fan of pokemon, I also draw sometimes. I also like to be careful when I play pixelmon with my pokemon.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Creating a fantasy world with original characters interacting with each other. Roleplaying is when you act out a character similar to acting though there is more freedom.
What is meta-gaming?
Using out of character knowledge/ non canon knowledge of the lore to dictate your own character’s actions.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Taking control of other character’s lore and actions.
What is retroactive continuity?
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In character is usually roleplay but ooc is when the players stop acting as their characters for various reasons.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I have been, but they all varied, though I have never roleplayed in minecraft before.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Ryan floods

Appearance: Ryan flood has black hair accompanied with navy blue eyes, though a scar runs down from his left eye to his chest due to a ship accident, he has tanned skin and a muscular physique. He wears a white button tee with a dark blue jacket over his shoulder with one arm in a sleeve, the other hosting his pokeballs. Floods also wears a gray mask banda, a red head bandana to fully cover his face along with his hair, the only visible spot is his right eye.

Personality: Flood was betrayed at a young age, he has trouble trusting yet alone even being polite to people, he feels much safer talking to pokemon even dangerous ones. Seemingly gets irritated when having to talk to a person though hides it, having a habit of gritting his teeth when doing so. Also a lot of glaring. Despite his rough nature, he often feels weaker compared to others unless he proves to himself he really is stronger, mostly via battles, he often goes silent when he loses. Most of the time Flood stays silent, but is will respond to anybody that calls for him.

Biography: Ryan floods was born in the Hoenn region, he grew up with two friends in his childhood. They would play near the beach, one day one of his friends got jealous of Ryan since at school, he got first in a race, in spite the friend pushed him into the ocean while they were out at sea. Later Ryan was saved by a wild water pokemon, this event had his view changed on humans, fearing and spitting them feeling all alone and only pokemon would help him, he cut ties with his two friends not bothered to try to talk or even to expose what his friend did. In his late teens, he worked as a fisherman, mostly alone as he still had trust issues, this further deepened his relationship with pokemon rather than humans. This made his parents more concerned, they suggested that Ryan journeyed to another region not only to meet new pokemon, but to repair his trust in humans. Ryan say this journey differently, for him, it was a revenge plan to get stronger than everyone so he wouldn’t have to fear humans again. Before he left for his journey, his dad gave Ryan a Mudkip as his starter. However, Ryan never trained his mudkip before his journey in Toro, he seemed more contempt for caring to his new water friend.

Flaws: Paranoid/scared of people, slight psychopath when pushed to his limits

Ambitions: Wants to be more confident by being stronger

Starter Pokemon: Mudkip

Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://imgur.com/a/IA5MXNK

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' Other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

The sailor had his bag slung over his shoulder, he was in the middle of navigating what he would call “a fucking town maze…” looking up and down from his map, putting pieces of the map in his mind. He heard the girl and turned to her, listening to her before bluntly responding,“...the hell, you mean me?” The young man started nervously at the girl, he paused for a moment contemplating, Flood stared at her again for a brief moment, before he walked to the tree. "So up here right?"

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Ryan tried to avoid eye contact with the lady despite her manners, almost wanting to avoid this very moment. “Yeah, screw it, I came here to get stronger by doing the gym stuff, simple as that and I'm from Hoenn, happy lady?” He’d glared at the lady for a brief moment, before breaking eye contact again. "well to be honest, I never done any of this pokemon trainer stuff..." The sailor disappointedly reviled his lack of experience.
ErrarGaia
MC name: ErrarIsNotReal

Re: Character application: Ryan Floods

Minecraft Username:ErraIsNotReal
Discord Username: Exer#8447
Where did you hear about us: I googled for pixelmon story based servers and saw a forum talking about this server
Tell us a little about yourself: Well I’m a fan of pokemon, I also draw sometimes. I also like to be careful when I play pixelmon with my pokemon.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Creating a fantasy world with original characters interacting with each other. Roleplaying is when you act out a character similar to acting though there is more freedom.
What is meta-gaming?
Using out of character knowledge/ non canon knowledge of the lore to dictate your own character’s actions.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Taking control of other character’s lore and actions. Powergaming is basically making so your character will always succed/already have even if you give no chance of intervention from other characters.
What is retroactive continuity?
It’s adding new lore to already existing lore, when a roleplayer decided a precious event went differently.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In character is usually roleplay but ooc is when the players stop acting as their characters for various reasons.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I have been, but they all varied, though I have never roleplayed in minecraft before.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Ryan floods

Appearance: Ryan flood has black hair accompanied with navy blue eyes, though a scar runs down from his left eye to his chest due to a ship accident, he has tanned skin and a muscular physique. He wears a white button tee with a dark blue jacket over his shoulder with one arm in a sleeve, the other hosting his pokeballs. Floods also wears a gray mask banda, a red head bandana to fully cover his face along with his hair, the only visible spot is his right eye. Ryan floods is 5'8 feet, he also wears sandals along with dark beige green pants.

Personality: Flood was betrayed at a young age, he has trouble trusting yet alone even being polite to people, he feels much safer talking to pokemon even dangerous ones. Seemingly gets irritated when having to talk to a person though hides it, having a habit of gritting his teeth when doing so. Also a lot of glaring. Despite his rough nature, he often feels weaker compared to others unless he proves to himself he really is stronger, mostly via battles, he often goes silent when he loses. Most of the time Flood stays silent, but is will respond to anybody that calls for him.

Biography: Ryan floods was born in the Hoenn region, he grew up with two friends in his childhood. They would play near the beach, one day one of his friends got jealous of Ryan since at school, he got first in a race, in spite the friend pushed him into the ocean while they were out at sea. Later Ryan was saved by a wild water pokemon, this event had his view changed on humans, fearing and spitting them feeling all alone and only pokemon would help him, he cut ties with his two friends not bothered to try to talk or even to expose what his friend did. In his late teens, he worked as a fisherman, mostly alone as he still had trust issues, this further deepened his relationship with pokemon rather than humans. This made his parents more concerned, they suggested that Ryan journeyed to another region not only to meet new pokemon, but to repair his trust in humans. Ryan say this journey differently, for him, it was a revenge plan to get stronger than everyone so he wouldn’t have to fear humans again. Before he left for his journey, his dad gave Ryan a Mudkip as his starter. However, Ryan never trained his mudkip before his journey in Toro, he seemed more contempt for caring to his new water friend.

Flaws: Paranoid/scared of people, slight psychopath when pushed to his limits

Ambitions: Wants to be more confident by being stronger

Starter Pokemon: Mudkip

Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://imgur.com/a/IA5MXNK

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' Other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

The sailor had his bag slung over his shoulder, he was in the middle of navigating what he would call “a fucking town maze…” looking up and down from his map, putting pieces of the map in his mind. He heard the girl and turned to her, listening to her before bluntly responding,“...the hell, you mean me?” The young man started nervously at the girl, he paused for a moment contemplating, Flood stared at her again for a brief moment, before he walked to the tree. "So up here right?"

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Ryan tried to avoid eye contact with the lady despite her manners, almost wanting to avoid this very moment. “Yeah, screw it, I came here to get stronger by doing the gym stuff, simple as that and I'm from Hoenn, happy lady?” He’d glared at the lady for a brief moment, before breaking eye contact again. "well to be honest, I never done any of this pokemon trainer stuff..." The sailor disappointedly reviled his lack of experience.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Character application: Ryan Floods

Welcome! Thank you for the edits on your app and your patience! ♥
When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guide a read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”