Victoria's Helper App!

VictoriaTheCutie
MC name: VictoriaTheCutie

Victoria's Helper App!

Preferred Name: Victoria/Vicky/Tori/Vic
MC Username: VictoriaTheCutie
Time Zone: UTC-3 if I'm not mistaken, basically Brazilian timezones- state of Rio.
Number of hours available: I don't think I can give an exact number given it's subject to change due to the fact I'm still planning to start some sort of university or carreer, but as it currently stands I'm available basically every day asides from tuesdays and thursdays.
How long you have been playing on Toro League: I joined in mid-2020 if I recall correctly, so almost 3 years! Crazy how fast it flies.

Why do you want to become a Helper?: Ever since I first joined I held Toro Staff in high regard. I always looked up to them for all the work they go through to maintain the server. Mish helped me with a lot of my issues early on just being a CM (CR now), and I want to help people too. Though not exactly aiming for Community Relations, I'm more-so aiming for Mini-ET eventually as I wish to run events and better my writing. You guys are often short handed and anything I can do to help, even if it's trivial, will give me a sense of fulfillment.
TL;DR: I want to be a Helper because I want to help. I know it's silly to put it like that but it's the truth.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?:An old RP server I was a part of without any actual roleplay rules, I was a Moderator, then later Administrator there for around 3-ish years. My job was to hire staff members, moderate chat, help with builds and report anything to the Owner. By all means I wasn't very good at this job given I was in my early teens, but I do have experience and have some things I wish I could have done differently. I hope that experience, as minimal as it is, will help me here.

What can you bring to this team?: I try my best to listen to people and understand everybody's side of a situation in an argument as everyone is human and have reasons and stories for why or how they behave a certain way, I'm rather positive while in a good mood and try my best to be optimistic regardless of situation, whenever I'm in an argument I'm usually mature enough to step away, I'd say I'm a decent writer with my experience in Toro, other RP servers and now taking English classes and planning to take Cambridge's Fluency exam later this year. I'm not great at building things in minecraft but I have some small experience with it and can help decorate/level out/follow basic instructions. I know how to work world-edit, though it's been a while since I did that. I have some experience modelling in block-bench (Minecraft 3D models, very blocky) though I'm not very good at it. I also have lots of experience editing and meshing together skins! Overall I try my best to be healthy, transparent, and honest, to learn from my mistakes and move forward.

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I can get riled up/freak out over pointless things- including panic attacks. Those things aren't necessarily pointless in a personal level but in the grand scheme of things they are. I have anger issues, though I've gotten better at managing them over time and am on medication. I'm diagnosed with ADHD and Autism meaning I have a short attention span and am prone to getting distracted by something else if the conversation or situation doesn't engage me enough. I'm also dumb at times and make mistakes, often really dumb ones too. While I try not to have beef with anybody sometimes I read too much into things when people are just being people, and think they might be upset with me or something. I also have silly ideas. (I get this isn't just one weakness but I felt I should list more than one.)

Anything else we need to know: Y'all are lovely <3 Know that you can get through anything life throws at you, yeah? You can do this.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Victoria's Helper App!

Hi Vic! I know Vern already talked to you, but at the moment we're going to be denying this app. We'd love to see you in the trainer role first for a bit, as well as give you a bit more chance to continue working on your weaknesses! However we will accepting you as a trainer in the meantime and will not ask for an application, your app here covers the info needed well enough. We very much appreciate the help you are offering!

Return to “Inactive Applications”