Whitelist Application - PA_Cloudscape

PACloudscape
MC name: PA_Cloudscape

Whitelist Application - PA_Cloudscape

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: PA_Cloudscape
Discord Username: PA_Cloudscape#0520
Pronouns (optional): They/Them default (Fluctuates)
Where did you hear about us: I can't remember - I just know I've been attempting to sign up about once or twice a year since I've known about this place, and now I'm finally of age. >:)
Tell us a little about yourself: I have some trouble processing audio and text, so if I ask a lot of questions, I'm likely just trying to figure things out! My brain won't always wrap around even simple explanations. :')

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Assuming the role of a character and playing events and experiences through their eyes rather than your own.
What is meta-gaming? Applying outside knowledge to inside roleplay without any context for how they may know.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Deeming yourself "all powerful", or auto-hitting for every attack as well as auto-dodging.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): (Edited:) Retcon is kind of like an off-brand reboot of a beloved series. They'll take something that's already set and stone, and decide fact is not fact anymore! They'll change it, since they want it to "fit with their theme" better. This also fits in with roleplay, as people will often try to change facts about their characters that shouldn't be changed once they are already part of a story! :]
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is when you are assuming the character's role. OOC is when you have stepped away from this role and are speaking as yourself.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? Some! I had joined a minecraft pixelmon roleplay a while back that shut down soon after. As well, I have years of experience with text-based roleplay.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Claudia Ross Barks
Appearance: A mix-skinned, feminine figure with strawberry hair. She loves to adorn herself with flowers, and actually collects stray flowers and replant them near her own apartment. She wears whatever is most comfortable for her, or whatever she thinks could get a laugh out of people! She loves wearing capes and other accessories, too. Her face seems to be the centerpiece of her appearance though, with bright orangish-yellow eyes and a mask to cover most of her facial features.
Personality: A socially awkward, yet very friendly pal who tends to find herself unsure of how to make friends. Her natural behaviours are normally considered 'weird', but in reality it's just her trying to be silly. She loves to goof around, and gets very easily distracted from her tasks. Yet, alongside that easily distracted nature, she'll hyperfixate on doing something she loves. If you send her to do something boring, she likely won't do it, but if her task is to play with the pokemon, she'll likely have fun and stay on-task! She is also extremely curious, and has a knack for getting lost in a good mystery or adventure.
Biography: From youth, she'd been a mostly average kid. She lived on an apricorn farm, picking apricorns daily and sometimes even helping her family to sell them throughout Galar. She wasn't really ever the best at making friends, until she met her bestie! They seemed to almost immediately click, with his tales of daring adventures from Alola and her love of anything adventurous. She found herself taking after him a lot, to the point that she even took on a mask like him, in order to get the full dare-devil experience. She pretty much idolizes the guy, wanting to be just as cool as he is! Once the two were old enough, they even decided to move to the Toro region to start exploring together!
Flaws: She tends to care too much about what's going on with others, so much so that she'll ignore her own needs if she feels someone else needs something more. She's also too curious for her own good, and will get herself into situations that she has trouble getting out of.
Ambitions: She finds herself being drawn towards adventure and exploration, while also wanting to become whatever she sees in Kekoa that makes her idolize him. She wants to be all she feels she's not, though that desire could lead her to make harsh decisions.
Starter Pokemon: Zangoose - Female with "Immunity" ability, if possible!
Skin: Credits to Sky on the mod team!!

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Claudia looked down to the kid in surprise, her worry almost immediately running wild when she saw the waterworks. Though, once she was alerted to the situation, her surprise shifted to a nervous smile.
“Don’t worry, kid! They won’t be stuck for long.” She’d reassure, patting the child lightly on the shoulder before making her way over to the tree. She’d rather quickly make her way up the tree, carefully sitting at the base of the branch once she was able to reach it. She’d call the Meowth closer, to which it’d glance down at the kid for reassurance before obliging.
Claudia quickly, carefully, scooped up the Meowth and shifted it to be held by one arm so she could easily get back down. She then walked back over to the kid, holding the Meowth out like a gift. “Here you go, girlie!” She’d beam.

-
After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Claudia, immediately nervous by the incoming stranger, would tense up as she waited for the ice cream truck’s line to move forward. She hoped that whomever this was would go on to one of the other people in line, but alas, with their clipboard in hand, they had their gaze fixated right on Claudia. She listened in anxiousness as the lady went on, though once she actually managed to digest the words, she actually became less tense!
Her eyes would widen a bit in surprise. “Uhhmm.. I come from the Galar region,” she’d start, “I plan to go anywhere I can!” She said with a smile, before thinking of something and making a quick revision. “Apologies, I simply meant everywhere.”

-
You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

(Not doing this one because brain unfortunately is not processing this text well enough to feel good doing all three. </3 )
Jobob519
MC name: Jobob_519

Re: Whitelist Application - PA_Cloudscape

Return to “Accepted Applications”