Whitelist Application - Jayden_G420

JaydenG420
MC name: Jayden_G420

Whitelist Application - Jayden_G420

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Jayden_G420
Discord Username: Jayden_G420ΔΔΔ#9947
Where did you hear about us: VictoriaTheCutie (nerd)
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a kind guy who likes to make jokes and code as a hobby.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
It is basically assuming the role as someone fictional or something else and acting as said person/thing.
What is meta-gaming?
Knowing things you wouldn't have access to knowing otherwise in character. Say you are aware of something out of character, and your character doesn't know/shouldn't know, but you play it off like they do know. That would be an instance of meta-gaming.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Forcing/predetermining the actions of others--and for god-modding--making yourself immune to everything. An instance of power-gaming would be: "Llora attacked John, not missing!", while an instance of god-modding would be: "As John kept attacked me, I dodged over and over."
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon):
Changing an event/action that had already happened.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In character is when you're speaking as the character you're roleplaying as, and being out of character is when you're talking as yourself and not whomever you're roleplaying as.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I do have previous experience, as I've been roleplaying on servers since 2015.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Benson Llarman
Appearance: Benson has light skin, messy brown hair, and dull amber eyes. He wears a black t-shirt with his trusty blue and red short-sleeved jacket on top, long blue jeans, and rubbery black boots. He wears glossy red training gloves for some added style. He's 6'1", weighs in at 167 lbs. (76 kg.), and has some visible muscles on his arms. He oddly carries around a blue pen in his jacket's breast-pocket.
Personality: Although Benson appears intimidating, he is actually a kind, friendly guy who would help anyone who he feels is in need of help. He likes to go out and spend time with friends around him and play lots of board games. He loves donating to the homeless whenever he gets the chance, along with helping out older folks with things they struggle with or cannot do alone. Although he seems like the "life of the party" to others, he's really just a background type of guy, enjoying watching others have fun, while also trying to fit in. Even though he's kind at heart, the intimidating look doesn't exist for no reason, as he'll make himself look tougher against those who have committed any acts of wrongdoing or those who dare challenge him.
Biography: Born in the Hoenn region as a single child, Benson's mother and father always wanted the best for him, and did everything to give him things they didn't have as a child. When Benson was 8, his parent's got him a Pachirisu as a friend/companion, and they quickly grew a strong bond with each other, staying together since. Two years later when Benson was 10, his mother moved to the Unova region to look over her own mother, and promised to mail Benson and his father letters every week. After 2 years of consistently receiving letters in the mail, the letters had suddenly stopped arriving, and shortly thereafter, they had found out that the mother had gotten into a car accident while getting groceries for her mother and had passed away at the scene. A few weeks had passed and after receiving the mother's ashes back from the Unova region, Benson and his father decided to spread out her ashes at her favorite place: the Hoenn beach. Now 9 more years have passed since then--Benson is now 21 and his father is currently in a hospital waiting for a donor liver to replace his own. Benson decided to move to the Toroan region looking for a job to make some extra money to make sure that he's able to afford any curveballs the hospital decides to give him after his father's surgery.
Flaws: Bat at first impressions, shy in 1 on 1 conversations, and terrible at all types of skating (he will break his bones).
Ambitions: Making friends and affording his father's surgery.
Starter Pokemon: Pachirisu
Skin: Image

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' Other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Benson looks over at the tree, noticing that there indeed is a Meowth stuck at the top. "Oh my, yeah, I'll see what I can do." The small girl slightly smiles, while still crying. "Thank you kind sir." Benson pulls out a Pokeball and out of it comes a Pachirisu. Benson would kneel next to Pachirisu. "Hey little buddy, could you help get that Meowth down from there?" He'd point up at the Meowth in the tree. Almost as if they knew what to do, Pachirisu climbs up the tree towards Meowth, before they both return a few minutes later. The girl squeals with joy, as she hugs her once-stuck Meowth. "Thank you so much! You're a lifesaver!" Benson would smile. "No problem."

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
Benson would look at the woman, somewhat surprised. "Oh, I'm just moving down here from Hoenn for a new full-time job to help pay for my father's surgery." The woman would nod sadly, but impatiently tap her foot. He'd take notice of the tapping, and would quickly respond while stuttering. "I'm uh, I'm heading to Aurelia." The woman scribbles on her clipboard, before asking a final question; "Anything else?" Benson shakes his head quickly. "Nothing else." He'd notice her quickly scribbling before clicking her pen, putting it away in her pocket. "Thank you sir, have a great day!"
Jobob519
MC name: Jobob_519

Re: Whitelist Application - Jayden_G420

Return to “Accepted Applications”