KrisWoodman
MC name: tagle_4

Whitelist application - KrisT

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Tagle_4
Discord Username: KrisT
Pronouns (optional): He/Him
Where did you hear about us: From the Pixelmon subreddit
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm just a little funny guy who seeks some interesting pixelmon roleplay but because I can't find something like that in my native language (Spanish if interested) I'm seeking them on the English community, this also can help me to improve my English lmao

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Like one person I know used to tell, roleplay its a game, in witch you, the player take the role of a completly new person who have his own aspirations and dreams, its just like acting but with a different twist, because you are not the only one writing your history, you play with another people, connecting the stories of the two's characters to create a new one between them, that's why it's so good.
What is meta-gaming? Using info that you, as a player know but your character doesn't know at all.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? I suppose its something like... being all mighty, that you are just so powerful or capable of doing everything just because you said so, this type of gaming it's very annoying because when someone use it, they give you no chance of doing anything, they just kill you (putting the case of a PvP Roleplay) without letting you do anything.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): It's a term used in fiction, especially in comic books and TV shows, to describe the act of changing or revising previously established facts in a story's continuity. In other words, it's the process of altering previously established events or details in a fictional universe. One example in the use of this practice it's for instance the revelation that one dead character actually was alive all along, or maybe that one character who was a friend of the protagonist was bad all this time.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC it's when you are taking the role of your player, in this "state" you aren't you, you are your character, OOC by the other hand it's you, all these interactions doesnt affect the role
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? I never roled on a server, I used to do it on Amino, but yeaaaah I don't think it counts

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Lewis "Fernandez"
Appearance: Lewis is a pretty normal guy, he has brown eyes and brown hair (which is almost always very grassy) and pretty tanned skin, partly due to his life as a cowboy on Unova, where he worked for hours under the scorching sun. That's exactly why his outfit it's: a big poncho, pants with suspenders, and a classic cowboy hat - the living image of the Old West, trying to escape to his own past he usually doesn't stay to much in the same place and usually sleeps in a very improvised tent, having little interest in his image or hygiene, it's pretty normal to see him with his clothes full of dirt and mud.

Personality: Lewis is a rather sarcastic and arrogant guy who likes to make fun of the people he talks to, especially by giving questionable advice about life on the farm. He's proud and stubborn, hates depending on other people, and wants to do everything himself. He usually speaks with a southern accent and always has a petty smile on his face, looking like a guy who is sure of himself, which is actually very true, thanks to his arrogant and kind of annoying personality he usually gets in a lot of problems. Even if Lewis seems like an annoying arrogant teaser who enjoys getting on others' nerves, (which he is partly true) Lewis does have a soft side, mainly with young children, to whom he usually lends his hat.

Biography: Born in a family of famous ranchers and being the last one of 5 children, Lewis always felt pleasure from his family, feeling that his life has been decided since the exact moment that he was born. Determined to escape the fate that his family has imposed on him, when he turned 18 years old, stole one of the Tepigs that his family breeds and abandoned Unova, searching for an adventure in the Region of Toro. When arriving to the Region, trying to delete his past and start a new life, he changed his last name to Fernandez, and then started to live on the nature, making him untraceable to his old family.
Flaws: Arrogant and stubborn
Ambitions: He just wants to live his life as he wishes, living on his own and making a name for himself.
Starter Pokemon: Tepig lvl 5
Skin: ImageImage

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Lewis was walking on circles, he was trying to read the map of the region, but his attemps were interrupted by the sobs of a little girl, he immediately put his map away and crouched down, to be at his height "Hey Kiddo, don't cry" said Lewis "Those little bastards love to do that, but I can help you" after saying this, he stand up, and followed to the tree in were the little meowth was trapped, he immediately climbed the tree, when he reached the meowth, he threw a coin at him to distract him so he could take it and lower it from the tree.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
"Finally, this is the moment I was waiting for, today my own aventure begins" said Lewis for himself, after leaving the boat that bring him to Toro, when he was ready to leave, a woman started to ask him some questions, with a smile in his face he just said "It doesn't matter of where I am or why I'm here... I'm starting to live my own life" with nothing more to say he leaved the place

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Lewis was walking on one of the rutes of the Toro region, enjoying the views of the country, but just for a second he crossed paths with other trainer, their eyes metn and both know what that ment. "Looks like you had the bad luck to run into me, mate" said Lewis, at the same time that he releases his own pokemon as well "let's show him why Tepig!!"
Jobob519
MC name: Jobob_519

Re: Whitelist application - KrisT

Your example is more about a plot twist than a retcon, but it's all good! Accepted!

Return to “Accepted Applications”