-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:
_RoseGarden1977
Discord Username:
💗💗_𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮💗💗#0858
Pronouns (optional):
He/Him/She/Her
Where did you hear about us:
A friend told me about this place ages ago. Though, this rejoin is from previously being part of this community.
Tell us a little about yourself:
I enjoy chill gaming, such as party games primarily. I love to cook, clean, and, all be it while this sounds like being a housewife, I don't really enjoy being bossed around so much. I draw and do art, occasionally trying other types of things like fabric-works (sewing and crochet mainly.) I also enjoy watching anime, though I don't watch very much very commonly.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is practically just, pretend but you use adults. In all seriousness, Roleplaying is the ability to use a persona of form to act out ficticious scenarios for the intention of enjoyment.
What is meta-gaming?
Whenever you use outside of character knowledge, likely prior or told to you during the roleplay, and applying such to your character. Effectively breaking the fourth wall, if you think of it as such.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Forcing actions to go through without applying the actions of others. This can count for auto-hitting, auto-dodging, or just in general completely negating attacks and such.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon):
Basically, a method which removes certain aspects of a story to further it without any formal reasoning or logic behind it. Such as reviving a long dead character for the sake of "the plot needs this char cause this char does this thing." and not writing around it... like most Hollywood writers do.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In character is your characters knowledge and speech. Out of character is your personal knowledge or speech.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
Plenty.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name:
Rosencrach Meizorland
Appearance:
A tall, cream white man with a thin stature. His hair sporting a coating of royal white, straight as a feather. His eyes a blood red crimson, like the most devious rubies and darkest diamonds. He stands at a perilous 6'4", as well as walks with a cane for style. He adores the arts of magic and being a showman, often dressing for the part.
Personality:
He speaks flirtatiously, and adores to entertain. He speaks in a thick British accent with a deep hanging tone. He moves flamboyantly, as if a dancer with the world as his stage. He always wears a confident smirk, showing off his pride and elegance. He enjoys watching others preform as well, knowing some adore the art as much as he does. He is a fan of stage plays, and movies, and stuff of the such.
Biography:
When he was younger, he was like a child prodigy. He always loved watching magic tricks at parties, and aspired to learn. By the age of seven, he was already doing his own little shows at home or school. He would wear a flamboyant cape and walk with one leg ahead of the other, strutting like a magician walking out onto his stage. Soon, his parents let him preform at other peoples parties, usually younger children. Over time he became popular within Galar, and people would come to see his performances.

He would soon gain his first Pokémon around the age of 10. While it wouldn't be a starter, it was a pansear, newly hatched. He did events with it, and soon he taught the pansear, who he named Perri, methods in the art of magic. However, after practicing a new type of trick, the day came to preform it. He was Infront of a huge crowd, when he attempted the long practiced trick, both him and Perri where too nervous to complete it normally. In doing so, Perri ended up shooting flames straight into the face of Rosencrach. He was knocked out practically instantly, and stayed as such for a few days.

When he woke up in the hospital, he could see his mother crying tears of joy, being held onto by his father. Perri was at the foot of the bed looking onwards with a depressed expression. As he tried to turn his head, he could hear the crunching of the giant scorch wound on his face. It took months for him to heal, and his magician career faded away. After he became an adult he tried to chase it again, going to a general arts college in Kanto. This is where he met his future wife Elimina. He stayed in his studies for a few years, before picking up his talent once more. He needed some extra income, so he decided to try it out again.

Years worth of rust shattered instantly as his first performance was provided in the college garden. He soon decided that he will continue his career, realizing that being hurt was but an outcome of the performance. After all, he called himself "The Greatest Showman" for a reason. After he finished college, he moved to Galar where his girlfriend soon moved to with him. They ended up having a pair of twins, before deciding to move to Toro for an easier life, and job opportunities for Rosencrach.
Flaws:
He often doesn't see sarcasm very easily, and when I say that I mean it. He tends to take sarcasm seriously, or as a suggestion. He also tends to pick fights he knows he won't win for "The Show." Though, he understands when something is far too much.
Ambitions:
He wants to become the best magician in the region, and become famous across the region as well. If not internationally.
Starter Pokemon:
Pansear
Skin:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /image.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /image.png

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
Rosencrach would smile, looking to the woman with a side glance and an increasingly devious smirk. He spun, putting his cane down with one hand, pushing the rubber flexi-tip against the dock he arrived on, and pulling the brim of his hat down over his eyes. "The answer is simple really, darling, is there ever a better reason..." *He threw his hat into the air, tossing a pokeball into the air at the same time. Out came Perri, who landed on Rosencrachs raised hand, holding the hat and putting it on. Perri posed as well, giving into the trick even more. "THAN PRESENTATION!" He chuckled, before snapping with the hand that held the cane. As Perri picked the hat up and went to put it onto Rosencrachs head, a pokeball fell out of it. As the hat rested onto Rosencrachs head he knocked the pokeball into the air with his cane, hitting the button, which absorbs Perri. He snatched the pokeball out of the air with his now free hand and chuckled. Tipping his hat and walking past.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Rosencrach nods, before shrugging. "Alright kid, if you are so sure." He spins, throwing a pokeball into the air. He leans on his cane and tips his hat. As his pokemon landed from the pokeball, it leaned as well in the opposite direction / side, tipping a fake hat as well. Both him and his pokemon smirk in unison before he would press off his cane and stand like a gentleman. "Now, lets see what you are capable of kid."

Return to “Accepted Applications”