#Amz 6486 Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
AmzQueenOfSeals
MC name: AmzQueenOfSeals

#Amz 6486 Whitelist Application

Minecraft Username:
AmzQueenOfSeals

How I heard about the server:
I was browsing Planet Minecraft for some cool RP servers to join lol

About me:
I like seals and the color red i guess
I go to a stage school (i wont say the name cuz that'll dox me lmao) and I do acting, singing and public speech
I know some piano too

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RP QUESTIONS:

What is Roleplaying?

Roleplaying is a type of story telling, but instead of writing the story by yourself,
you're building it up and sharing the story with others like you and your friends are part of that story.
I would describe it as shared improvisation, as improv' is the best and most important part of roleplaying.

What is Metagaming?

I'm gonna use alot of examples in these sorta questions lol-
Metagaming is when your character knows information that they should not know, for example if the creator reads
the characters backstory, then their character uses a tragic event that they have not been told to blackmail them.
Metagaming is one of the things that you should try not to do when you're roleplaying.
The best way to not do this is to imagine you in your characters shoes and try to think of stuff they do and dont
know.

What is God-Modding?

i absolutely hate it when people do this
Godmodding is when you give your character OP powers and immortality.
An example of godmodding is as follows, i'm going to use an rp example.

CH1: " CHARMANDER, USE FLAMETHROWER! "
CH2 (God Modder): " lmao my bulbasaur is immune to fire damage now and just did critical damage and killed u "
CH2: " also all ur pokemans are also dead and i have an arceus "

It's just annoying, dont do this. Please. i've been in too many databrawl roleplays with edgygrams (obscure reference)

What is retroactive continuity?

When someones character introduces a major event in their backstory when it was not included in their accepted OG
backstory. like, if a character got a severe burn on their face due to a horrific incident with fire or smth but it aint in their accepted backstory yet they keep ranting about it

The difference between IC and OOC?

IC and OOC stands for In Character and Out Of Character, when you say you are "IC", it means you are roleplaying and are, well, In Character. But if you say you are "OOC" then it means you aren't currently roleplaying.

Do you have previous experience?

Of course! I have been learning improvisation in a stage school, I have been roleplaying on origins servers, regular modless servers, and other games like roblox! (dont judge lol)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER INFO:

Full Name:
Amz Quinoseel

Appearance:
Amz has blonde hair, blue eyes, and always has dark patches underneath her eyes.
Her prefered clothing style normally consists of black leggings and hoodies.
Shes pretty short, 5,2.

Biology:
Amz comes from the Alola region! She lived in a small cottage with her Spheal named Biscuit and her mother.
(don't worry, her dad is fine, he lives in a seperate house.)
She has a great relationship with her parents and the townsfolk, and is happy to help out in anyway she can!
She suffers with a little bit of anxiety, she fears it might grow as time goes on but it's not serious.
She moved to the toro region to try something new, and discover new pokemon!
She never really listened to her classes, except for spanish, history and science, those three are the only ones she's interested in, her education seems pretty normal, she knows the basics at least.
Her family has the neutral amount of money, not a lot but enough to pay their taxes.
Her real name is Amelie, but she goes by Amz!
She carries around a pokeball arm-band to carry Spheal.

Flaws:
As I said in her biology, she suffers with a slight bit of anxiety, shes also very tired alot of the time.
Shes also quite dumb.
Shes prone to dropping things, her nickname at home is "Butter Fingers", lol.

Ambitions:
Amz moved to the Toro Region to discover as many pokemon as she can!

Starter Pixelmon:
A Spheal named Biscuit! (name inspired by my real dog :D)

Skin:

Front: https://imgur.com/a/xZjMNHz
Back: https://imgur.com/a/J0D2vrH
(This is only a temporary skin, its an alteration of my main skin.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions:

Scenario one:

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you,
her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you,
“You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks.
How does your character respond?

She would stare at the little girl, before accepting, " Uh, yeah, sure. " She'd try to climb the tree but keep falling.
She'd eventually just say, " Yeah let's just call the police... "
They call the police and get the Meowth down.
Little Girl: " Thank you so much! "
Amz: " I literally did absolutely nothing but ok, peace. "

Scenario two:

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance.
At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball.
"Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!"
the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you.
How does your character respond?

Amz would accept and act cocky, while sending out Spheal to attack.
Amz to Spheal: " you can do this, i believe in you <3 "
Two ways this can go:

WIN: "HAHA! SUCK IT!" She would then apologise straight away and give a berry to the trainer.
LOSE: She would just say Good Game and leave, most likely to go to bed.
Skylar4284
MC name: EpicEphe12

Re: #Amz 6486 Whitelist Application

Hi Trainer Sky here, lovely application so far! You seem to have a good bit of roleplay knowledge! >:3 While I am not on App team and I do not accept/deny (they usually don’t deny applications anyways) applications I do have a tip for you to hopefully make it easier when a member of App team gets to you. Toro does not allow hoodies. Our two main reasons are to prevent generic emo/gamer boy hoodie skins (which yours is not don’t worry), and that toro runs in a retro setting. If you need/want help making another skin feel free to pm on here or reply to this. <3

Return to “Inactive Applications”