Jaded0801 Character Application

Jaded0801
MC name: Jaded0801

Jaded0801 Character Application

Player Questions]

Minecraft Username: Jaded0801

Where did you hear about us: Reddit!

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Not much to say honestly, been a Pokemon fan for ages and saw this as interesting! I enjoy making OC's for games like DnD, so I thought I'd give this a shot!

Roleplay Questions

What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is becoming a character you are not, pretending you are in a world you aren't, and enjoying yourself! Seeing what happens is the best part!

What is meta-gaming?
Meta-gaming seems to be forgetting to be in character when roleplaying. For example, if you read my bio before meeting me in game then acting as you know everything about me as if we are friends. Our characters should meet and bond before you know every detail in character!

What is power-gaming/godmodding?
Power-gaming and Godmodding are preventing someone from reacting to what you say or do. Basically making sure the RP only goes how you wish.

What is retroactive continuity?
Retcon, basically make sure your character stays true and doesn't have any random curveballs. Small bits are okay but don't suddenly say you are rich and famous unless said before

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
IC is talking and acting as your OC. OOC is talking and acting as yourself, for example discussing what happened outside the server

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
Plenty! I play so many RPGS such as Final Fantasy, Dungeons and Dragons, and have also made some small RPs based on things such as Maze Runner and Sword Art Online.

General Character Questions

Full name: Edward "Eddie" Irving

Appearance:
Eddie has brown messy hair and wears a red bandana. He has Green eyes and white-tanned skin. He wears a Black and Red Mechanic shirt, jeans with oil stains, and work boots. Eddie's height is 5'9 and he is a little bit on the bigger side, being strong yet bulky. A typical "dad bod". He has no noticeable scars or blemishes.

Personality:
Eddie is not the smartest "book-wise", he knows how to talk to people in a friendly way, about some Pixelmon and his working skills. But when it comes to school subjects such as math he struggles. While he struggles with education, it does not stop him from working as hard as he can to achieve what he wants. His limits are endless as long as he has energy! He would do anything for his family and puts them before even himself.

Biography:
Edward, who goes by Eddie, was born in the Unova Region in Anville Town. When Eddie was just 8 years old he befriended Trubbish who to this day is his partner Pixelmon. Eddie is very close with his younger cousin Oliver Irving, who he has lived with most of their lives. When living in Anville, Eddie worked on the trains the town is known for, alongside his Mother. After his mother's passing in a work accident, Eddie worked his hardest to allow Oliver to finish school before leaving Unova. After hearing of companies such as Pixel Corporation, Eddie and Oliver decide to leave for the Toro Region in hopes of new beginnings.

Flaws:
While being a very hard worker, Eddie is easily overworked due to the time he spent caring for Oliver as a guardian. He also does not have the best financial situation.

Ambitions:
Eddie wishes to make the most of every situation. He is seeking a stable income and home for himself and his cousin. And some new Pixelmon along the way!

Starter Pixelmon:
Trubbish

Skin
https://imgur.com/a/UvS2CQ1

Open Response

On his lunch break in town, a small girl runs up to Edward asking for help saving her Meowth. Edward would not hesitate to get up from his break to help this girl, saying something like "Of course, I'll help you! Anything for a Pixelmon in need!". Once led to the tree, Eddie would first try to climb it to help the Meowth. If that failed he would try other things such as using a broken branch to lure the Meowth onto it and carry it down. Eventually, he would end up using one of his own Pixelmon to save the poor Meowth.

"Hiya! I'm Eddie! I've come from Unova in hopes to get some more money and a home for me and my cousin!" He would go on to answer more questions until the lady says something to get on his nerves then he would tell her to scram or he would walk away himself. If she did not say anything to upset him, then Eddie would simply continue answering until someone stops him. Normally in situations like this, Oliver tells Eddie to walk away.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Jaded0801 Character Application

Aaaaand Approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”