Bedtime CM App

ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Bedtime CM App

Preferred Name: Bedtime
MC Username: Ikaro72
Time Zone: PST
Number of hours available: 54 a week usually, 6 per weekday and 12 weekends
How long you have been playing on Toro League: 2 years now! If time serves right!

Why do you want to become a Community Moderator?: I've always tried to help de-escalate situations wherever possible; and this seems like the culmination of all of that in a role. Helping people is my final goal at the end of the day, and this serves as a way to do that to something that otherwise I couldn't really help with at all.
Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: No.
Are you in any supervision positions within the server?: I'm in Helper and was in App team, So I believe I have a good judge of character! (Also ET if that counts for a supervision position)

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I'm always trying to see the best in people; which would be detrimental if one person is being a complete bomb and making it impossible for the other person; I'd try to have both people calm down when only one is being a problem.
How confident are you in your ability to defuse tense situations?: I'm decently confident! I try to prioritize people's feelings so I might over focus on not making people sad or upset so I tend to go very in depth to a problem to try and stop it from occurring again; though I've not had the chance to try anything like that (thankfully)
What are some traits you have that will make you a good Community Moderator?: I try my best to understand the root of problems to solve them; as well as getting along with a lot of people! I try my best to be understanding to both sides of the arguments and look for a solution that benefits for parties/puts an end to the squabbling for good. Though I may lack Forcefulness …

Anything else we need to know: Team Snagem spelled backwards is Megan's Meat!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Bedtime CM App

Welcome to the team, we're glad to have you!

Return to “Accepted Applications”