LiaSky’s Helper Application

Skylar4284
MC name: EpicEphe12

LiaSky’s Helper Application

Preferred Name: Lia or Sky
MC Username: EpicEphe12
Time Zone: EST/EDT
Number of hours available: The hours I’m available can vary however an average would be 2-4 hours on weekdays and 4+ hours on weekends.
How long you have been playing on Toro League: 2 years

Why do you want to become a Helper?: Toro has been a wonderful experience for me. The community is amazing and it has given me a chance to not only form friendships but stimulate my creative mind as well. I want to be able to give back to the community that has been such a joy to me. By becoming a helper I can assist in the tasks that make Toro such a nice place and hopefully help give new players a similar experience to mine.
Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: I’ve had some somewhat similar past experiences both online and offline. Online I was a moderator for a small mc towny server for a while. Offline I’ve been in a couple of teacher/administrator assistant positions.

What can you bring to this team?: [Anything and everything that you can do that makes you more useful to the staff team!]
-I can guide new players and help them adjust to the server. Whether that is help with commands or just general questions about the server and it’s community.
-I can run mini events for players such as personal pokemon catching events (nonmythicals of course) or just general fun events that bring the community together
-I can help with small building or decorating projects. I’m great with interior design on mc and I have average general building skills. If given a template or at least a reference/idea I could probably build a decent building. If I can’t build something myself I can most definitely assist in building projects.
-I love working on projects that require spreadsheets, organization etc. If given the information required I can put together any needed guides, spreadsheets, lists, etc/
What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: Two weakness’s that I think are important to mention are my general health and my forgetfulness. While usually I will be just fine to help out there might come times where I have to take a step back due to a health crisis. While true health crisis are far and few between it’s enough I think it’s worth mentioning. Again it generally shouldn’t affect things most of the time. My second weakness is my memory. I have a tendency to forget things. Some things such as tasks can become “Out of sight, out of mind” if I’m not careful. But I will do my best to write everything down and set reminders so I can’t forget.

Anything else we need to know: Everything written above is pretty much it! My last note would be if given the chance to be a helper, besides everything I’ve listed, I would be willing to help with anything and everything. It’s unlikely I would refuse a task given to me unless I, for some strange or extenuating reason, didn’t know how or couldn’t do it.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: LiaSky’s Helper Application

Thank you for applying! At this moment we're not in any major need of new helpers, and we'd like to see people try their hand at other things first - Like Trainer / One of the Committees to see how they do there first! But I do know you've looked into in the past - so! I can't wait! Thank you again though ♥ I'll get in touch with you soon !

Return to “Inactive Applications”