Come give us a a hand as a Helper!

Entry-level Staff who help with various small tasks!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Come give us a a hand as a Helper!

What do Helpers do?
They are entry-level staff who do various, basic tasks around the server! You’ll be asked to help the other staff accomplish their goals if needed- and it’s also a stepping stone to join the other teams if you want to make sure you’re trusted and capable! Of course, if you just wanna be helpful without joining any of the other teams you are absolutely able to just stay as a Helper.

Before you become a Helper
You have to be an active member of Toro for 3 months or more!
You must be a Trainer for at least 1 of those months

We do this to make sure you have a good feel of the server and had a chance to enjoy your time as a player first! In the meantime, and for us to get a good idea of what you're like too! You can still let us know if you'd like to help with other matters let us know and we'll keep it in mind for smaller tasks! You may also run Mini-Events on your own, or create a ticket in the Discord if you have an idea for anything bigger!

Helper Qualifications
  • * Good Work Ethic!
    * A good attitude!
    * Experience on the server!
    * Trustworthy!
Helper Responsibilities
  • * Fulfilling simple Staff requests (giving moves / editing Pokemon)
    * Handing new members their Starter Pokemon
    * Giving and removing Creative mode (with permission!)
    * Helping review / approve new Whitelist Applications and Character Profiles and guiding people with their characters if there’s any potential issues.
    * Assisting in any other tasks you’re capable of and want to help with!

Helper Application

Please make a thread titled ____'s Helper Application and fill out this application if you want to apply!
By applying you are agreeing to uphold the Staff Codes of Conduct!

Code: Select all

Preferred Name: 
MC Username: 
Number of hours available: 
How long you have been playing on Toro League: 

Why do you want to become a Helper?: 
Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: 

What can you bring to this team?: [[i]Anything[/i] and [i]everything[/i] that you can do that makes you more useful to the staff team!] 
What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: 

Anything else we need to know: 

Return to “Helpers”