Jade Stein ICGM

ThatAlex
MC name: That_Alex

Jade Stein ICGM

MC Username: ThatAlex
Character Name: Jade Stein
How long have you been RPing with us: 2-3 years

Name of Place of Business: Steins Stones
What type of Business: Jewelry (and rocks)
How much per season do you want your business to make: 7k
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount?: Considering she is from a long family of jewelers, she knows her craft, and has many contacts to get cheap materials. And even then, she finds most of her materials herself. Jewelry is also very expensive so any purchase for her is gonna mean a lot of moners.
(the "actual" amount id have the business make is 11k, but she has 2 employees that she pays above minimum wage, so this is the amount i want from the actual kit to cover costs)

I also already have a kit for 13k on my other character, so the total would be 20k together
Nihilego is a parasite
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Jade Stein ICGM

Your IC-GM has been accepted at 5.5k due to the fact you are also providing an OOC service with the chisels which nets you quite a bit of pix!

As we discussed- your shop rent will be taken directly from your paycheck. This leaves you 1k which will be added to your paycheck.
ThatAlex
MC name: That_Alex

Hello since matt is quitting like a looooooooser and is gonna miss out on the fame of the upcoming minior man comicbook series, as well as the animated series and toyline, i will need a 2k increase on my 14k (not 16k) kit.

Oh theres also gonna be a collectible card game featuring minior man but hes only a side character there.
Nihilego is a parasite
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Approved, your kit will be increased to have an additional 7k and you will be given backpay.

Return to “Inactive Applications”