Joey Ramoz' Character Profile (Character Application)

The place to put your character's information.
KingCryptid
MC name: King_Cryptid_0

Joey Ramoz' Character Profile (Character Application)

Minecraft Name: King_Cryptid_0
Character Name: Joey Ramoz
Discord: King_Cryptid_0#5975
Nicknames: Jay, Lil’ Jay
Birthday: Fall 19th
Voice Claim: Kota Izumi’s English VA (https://youtu.be/tfaZj0HyFiU)

Description:
A scrappy punk 13 year old kid about 5ft tall and below average weight for his age. He’s got dark tan skin, with clear signs that he’s been eating less and avoiding sleep. His dark hair is messy and his bangs are bleached and dyed a pale orange (it must’ve faded from its original color). His eyes are bright, making the brown tint almost seem like burning red coals (Whether it’s a sliver of hope or just pure spite)
He’s practically swallowed by the large black canvas jacket and gray wool scarf his parents got him, assuming he would grow into them. The only thing that seems to fit are his blue jeans and his beat up black shoes.

Life Style:
Religion: He seems pretty certain that every god/legendary doesn't exist. Very "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude
Profession(s): N/A
Title(s): Punk Kid

Biography
Joey Ramoz wasn’t always the annoying little brat he is today, in fact he was perfectly fine when he still lived in Unova. He was a little curious and mischievous but had good interests in others, especially towards his loving parents. His dad is an explorer and his mother is a researcher, which makes them very busy as they’re always out on trips. He didn’t seem to mind at the start. However, when his family moved to Canvas in Toro for work/research purposes, he had a major change in his attitude.
(Specifically he did that kid thing where you lose all your friends and you don’t know how to make new ones so you just get REALLY upset about it. Except he’s been doing that for 2 years straight now and it’s messed up his perspective)
When he turned 13, he began to lash out. It started verbally, where he would use any insult he could to put down anyone around him. Then he started battling, determined to work his way to the top. His parents are very concerned about him and frequently send their Pokemon to watch him… Although whether he’s able to be controlled is questionable. But it’s not too late for him to turn his story around.

Nature
Personality: Joey can be summarized as a bitter and obnoxious trickster who wants nothing but to cause problems. But he has enough common sense to not necessarily break the law, just enough to figure out what could inconvenience others.
Strengths: His confidence is infectious and his creativity is plentiful, however he doesn’t seem to use them in constructive or beneficial ways (other than to himself)
Weaknesses: Hubris has not caught up to him, he’s extremely self assured. His ego is wrapped up in his own fantasy that he’s got this important destiny going on. Which even if he did, he wastes it on making sure that everyone knows it.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Or “Chaotic Inconvenience”)
Ambitions: His goal is to show everyone how great he is, in any way possible. This includes battling which he’s… Very bad at doing because he’s extremely weak at the start. Although he’s much more proficient when it comes to art. Maybe he’ll learn that and choose a different path someday…

Quick Clarification of his Character: I wanted to make a character who is obnoxious and a bit of a troublemaker. However my goal isn’t to ruin everyone else’s time. Joey is very Team Rocket/Guzma levels of “I’m causing problems”, in which he makes his own mild mischief but with the exception that he’s not going to disrupt others majorly. The worst he’ll do is put up graffiti, but I’ll communicate with someone to see if I can even do that. My plan is to communicate with other players whenever Joey ends up pulling something that’s going to affect their characters. After all, it doesn’t seem fair if I cause these problems on purpose and without permission.

Pixelmon
Species: Darumaka
Nickname: Dozy
Nature: Jolly
History: Darumaka was a present from Joey’s father on his 10th birthday, found in one of the ruins he was exploring. Dozy was quick to become Joey’s best friend, and in the next year he would be his only friend. Despite the ups and downs of Joey’s life, Dozy stuck by him. When they moved to the foreign lands of Toro, Dozy was there to hold his hand and reassure him. When Joey would scream and complain, Dozy was there to listen. And every night, even to this day, Dozy curls up with Joey to ensure a good nights sleep. The Pokemon doesn’t really understand why Joey is changing, but he’ll stay by his side. To not only protect him, but to be his best friend.

Skin:
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Joey Ramoz' Character Profile (Character Application)

approved this bastard child, goodjob!!

Return to “Character Profiles”