Easter Egg Decorating 2022 || Ends: April 30th

Whether its graphics, music, or writing, let the creativity flow freely and post original content here!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Easter Egg Decorating 2022 || Ends: April 30th

[Egg Base - Transparent][Egg Base - Filled]
= = = = = = = =
It's that time of the year again for our now annual contest! We have a lot of fresh blood, and returning players this year! If you want to look at the old threads: 2017 & 2019 & 2020
I want to stress that this is NOT an ART contest, so don't be intimated! We will just be judging based off the design first and foremost & such criteria listed below. Overall, have fun, this is all for fun!

The Contest
  • Design an Easter Egg onto either of the bases above. Nothing in specific, it can be Pokemon theme'd, OC theme'd, you whatever you want! That's all! You can do a traditional cute Easter egg design too! Winners will be picked by me & Misha - so literally everybody else is allowed to enter.
Da Rules
  • ImageYou can make as many as you want, and you are free to share them - since that's fun - but you can only enter two into the contest!
    Image Please specify which two you're entering & please name them!
    Image Post entrees on this thread, use spoilers for images, and please edit your post if you have more to share.
    Image Use the bases above! You're free to shrink it, expand it, add accessories onto it, but it must be that egg base.
    Image Only 1 egg per person can win.
What We're Judging
The Prizes
Here's what you've been waiting for, the prizes!
  • - Participation prize: 1x Eggy Treat & 1x Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry Treat & 25BP
  • - Main Prizes: Possibly Art!| Egg | My Love |Steam Keys from past Humble Bundles I've gotten but never touched
    Depending on how many entrees there are, there might be a first, second, or even third place! Or even prizes for stand-out submissions, like a funniest one, or something like that.
The DEADLINE
ENDS: April 30th- 11:59 PM EST
There'll be no extensions this time, so get them in, people! ♥Image
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Easter Egg Decorating 2022 || Ends: April 30th

Mishakiara wrote:Some tips for when you're designing your eggs!
• Making horizontal and vertical lines have a small curve instead of straight across could make it a bit nicer since it adds a bit of depth.
• Avoid the overly bright/neon colours! They will do nothing more than stick out and hurt people's eyes.
• MSpaint Specific Tips...
  • - Holding down 'shift' when doing the shapes will make shapes scale properly! So instead of having oblong shapes it will help make perfect squares/circles/etc.
    - Shift will also make lines perfect straight lines when working with the line tool, or making the points for the curve one.
    - When drawing with a pencil, holding shift will make it follow the grid and do perfect lines as well. To note, when you let go of shift it'll make a line from where the line ended to wherever your mouse is now.
    - Transparent selection is a thing! If you click the arrow beneath select and click 'transparent selection' it'll treat white as transparent from what I can tell. So when you're done with your egg you can put that on and paste in the egg and it'll put the black outline over to make your egg line all nice and neat!.
    - Make sure to use the pencil tool and not the brush tool so the bucket fills in properly.

GyaraMoxie
MC name: GyaraMoxie

My two eggs are based off pokemon both my characters have

Fortuna Egg: Kuze Egg:
Tatergolem
MC name: Tatergolem
Discord: golemwaffle

Return to “Creative Corner”