PA_Cloudscape Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
PACloudscape
MC name: PA_Cloudscape

PA_Cloudscape Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: PA_Cloudscape
Discord Username: PA_Cloudscape#0520
Where did you hear about us: Planet Minecraft server list
Tell us a little about yourself: Hiya! We’re a system with three littles and two ‘parent’ altars, so please be mindful of language if we express being uncomfortable with something. (Will likely include in intro if those exist!)
Some of us use we/our/us pronouns while others use normal pronouns since it’s usually just one or two altars at a time!
We’re 15 but we’re heavily experienced in roleplay, and promise to act as mature as possible- We only ask that you remind the younger altars to behave if they do something out of line!! (They usually behave, but Socky is new!! He’s a bit shy right now^^)
If wondering, this is Rose/Anxiou typing, and we tend to keep those who front through the day in our bio, along with the symbols around their name they use for Pluralkit commands!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is assuming a role, a character, where you are a completely different person! This person has their own life, has gone through their own experiences, and should not be acting just as you unless they’re fully themed off of how you act!
What is meta-gaming? Taking OOC info and knowing it IC, or taking outside sources and ‘magically’ knowing them in-game/character
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Automatically getting things done the way you want, how you want, without consideration for how others roleplay, or their characters. More specifically, god-modding is saying your character is invincible, always liked, with no flaws, etc.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): To be completely and utterly honest, I don’t know the meaning of those words, but I am more than happy to go figure it out!! My first thought was that it’s either being true to playing your character, or doing roleplay honestly and not cheating info.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is when you’re roleplaying, OOC is when you’re not. (Simplest way of putting it methinks!)
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? We’ve been in countless discord roleplays, but we haven’t really been in a minecraft roleplay yet! We’re excited to try!

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Cloude ‘Boom’ DeStuff
Appearance: A dark-skinned yet piebald person with medium-length hair, a comfy style of clothing, and generally androgynous look. They dyed their hair tips bright blue, with the rest dyed white, to match their bright blue eyes. Their favourite colours are white and blue, which they do their best to convey in their outfit! Their favourite outfits are those with cloud or sky themes, such as sky hoodies or ‘happy cloud’ shirts! Their poke-wearble-item of choice would be the dynamax band, as they like having something they can lightly snap against their wrist to fidget with!
Personality: A cheerful yet anxious being, Cloude will do her best to make her friends, or even acquaintances happy! She’s very prone to her emotions, as well as other’s judgement, but she tries her best not to let it get in the way of her everyday functioning. When needed, she’ll sacrifice happiness of her own if it means keeping her friends happy and stable, even if it’s not the healthiest thing for her to do. On top of that, she’s also a bit of a goofball at times, making weird noises just to make noises or running around just to get that last bit of energy out. Just be warned; she won’t hesitate to bite if you come after someone she cares about!
Biography: As a kid, she grew up far out of any cities or towns, pretty much out in the middle of nowhere with only her parents and some siblings. Her parents were a bit strict, but still loving, and would never go out of their way to hurt their children. Needless to say, Cloude loved her family, even if her siblings would get on her nerves.
Cloude had gone to private schooling in an all-girl school, and didn’t have much experience in people of opposite gender other than her brother(s). She also became very socially awkward due to lack of communication in school, right about until middle school, when she was finally lured out of her shell to make new friends. Sure, she’s still an awkward person, but she did grow out of most of her anti-social urges.
As a highschooler, Cloude’s family had finally decided to move. Albeit sad that she had to leave her friends behind, Cloude was excited for what destiny had laid out for her. They were moving to someplace with more pokemon, and her parents even promised her and her siblings that they could get some of their own! They even get to leave the house now when they want, as long as they give warning!
Flaws: Cloude can be a bit too ambitious or eager, as well as stubborn and impatient.
Ambitions: Cloude wants to grow bonds with all sorts of pokemon, now that she’s being formally introduced to them!
Starter Pixelmon: Noibat (Female)
Skin: Panda’s working on it!

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Cloude stares shocked down at the little girl. At first, her instincts told her the kid was lost, but when they explained the situation, she looked over to the tree. She gave a small smile, looking back at the kid. “Sure! Though, next time, try to keep an eye on ‘em.” She said before turning and making her way over to the tree. She climbed up, carefully grabbed the Meowth after balancing herself, and let it cling to her as she made her way back down. Consider this day; saved (on slot one.) ;)

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Cloude paused, turning towards the lady. Did they ask where she came from? Quick, excuse time!
“Apologies, ma’am,” She started, raising her hand to her chest, actively speaking with her hands as well. “I was very busy in a pterodactyl screeching match with my partner here, Noid, and would greatly appreciate you writing down ‘screech’ as my first answer.” Despite her serious voice, she looked like she was about to burst out laughing. Though, she quickly cleared her throat and continued. “For the rest..” She glanced down at Noid, who looked extremely confused. “I came to finally be in society! And to meet my little buddy here, of course.” She looked back up at the woman with a smile. “Ma promised me a starter of my own! Though, originally this move wasn’t my choice, to be honest.”
She brought her hands together, pulling on a bracelet she so conveniently had on. “I plan to go ahead! Into the unknown, back, all around, everywhere! I want to get to experience things!”

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

It says I only need to do two, but I at least want to give some form of answer.

She’d likely either just stare at him, silently debating on whether it was worth her time to stop and fight, or she’d be all in, depending on her mood, and would be all dramatic with her poses and speech.

Return to “Inactive Applications”