GuiCastGamer's Application

GuiCast
MC name: GuiCast
Discord: guicast

GuiCastGamer's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: GuiCastGamer
Discord Username: GuiCast#4696
Where did you hear about us: My friend was looking for a cool pixelmon server and decided to give a roleplay one a shot since we like the idea
Tell us a little about yourself: Studying in Uni with a Part time job, on my spare time I am either Gaming or Drawing so excuse my sporadic breaks from the game

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? When you embody someone else or even roleplaying yourself with added features to possibly create a story with friends.
What is meta-gaming? Going out of your way to look at the best way to get an advantage by using outside resources (and taking the fun out of the game)
What is power-gaming / god-modding? It's when a character can do anything without limits or boundaries
What is retroactive continuity? I think it's also called a retcon, I'd say they are continuity flaws fixed in a non natural way, like an episode ending with a clifhanger and the start of the next one just says "Nope that didn't happen"
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is when someone speaks to you while using their persona, while OOC is when the actual person is speaking
Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
Roleplaying servers this is my first try at one, but I've done roleplay in other forms like text chats and even D&D
-General Character Questions-
[There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Gui Cast

Appearance: An average guy with curly messy very dark brown hair that can sometimes cover his eyes so he adjusts it when needed, his skin is a bit tanned and he has Sectoral Heterochromia where his eyes are brown but the right one possesses a small green tint on the lower part (not noticable unless paying attention to it specificably), these eyes just look tired most of the time due to a bad sleeping schedule. He has an average weight and height even though he looks smaller due to his bad posture causing him back pain and the way he makes it not be a bother is by hunching over a bit (with back straight he's around 178cm / 5'10) . He wears a simple green shirt (being his favorite color) with a black jacket, simple jeans and his sneakers that he uses no matter the situation He walks a bit fast without noticing and always looking down which can lead to accidentally bumping into stuff which makes him laugh it.
https://imgur.com/Bg2PWOz (Visual reference)

Personality: He's a very timid guy at first, keeps most of his feelings to himself, and may end up being overly nice to people which he has seen that it can bother people, sometimes he may stop paying attention accidentally which even he doesn't know why but mostly due to being tired or just him not realizing he's thinking too hard to concentrate, when he opens up to someone he's a lot more lively with a person and more affectionate due to living in an environment where he was taught to "Treat others like you want to be treated". He can't be actively mean to people unless he's provoked or gets angry which isn't often due to hating conflict.

Biography: Gui was born in the city of Sunyshore, home to loving parents who worked hard, during the first half of his life he had a hard time dealing with bullying which bothered him a bunch but he still found a few friends of which he always enjoyed being with and when he didn't deal with bullying he just felt a bit like an outcast and left aside for a bit causing him to doubt himself.He got other hobbies instead like swimming, drawing and his favorite, catching bugs or observing them when he failed his catch which led to the same outcome of letting them go because he just played around with them and didn't have any other thoughts than to have fun. Eventually his parents got seperated and he's still in good terms with both of them it just meant he got to travel a bit since his father went to live in Veilstone which makes him able to relate to a small town boy and a big city kid. He met his first Pokemon Heracross after doing some chores and looking at his horn stick out of the tree, he got reminded of the fact that some Bug Pokemon liked honey so he went to the local shop so he could see if it worked and got his first pokeball just in case, and to his surprise Heracross slowly approached him and with a honey jar in his hand, Gui decided to eat his own sandwhich he had brought and the two bonded over a meal, of which he didn't expect since he hadn't found a pokemon in the wild yet and after a bit Heracross poked the Pixelball as he enjoyed the meal and so they became a duo. With his first Pokemon and a vacation planned for Toro, he planned on finding more Pokemon he liked to catch and overcome the gym challenges.

Flaws: His own perception of himself as inferior and the need for himself to be praised by others to validate himself

Ambitions: To search out and find his favorite pokemon & possibly become a bug catcher and non pokemon related he wants to be a better artist

Starter Pixelmon: Tall Male Heracross

Skin: https://imgur.com/a/V4z1WkK

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in the third person!-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Gui would get a bit scared of making the wrong decision but would try to help the girl retrieve her Meowth without having to bother anyone - "I don't know if I'm capable to do it but I'll help you that's for sure!" - then he'd give the girl a pat on the head and proceed to climb the tree many times until he got tired, using his Heracross as his last resort if he was unsucessful on his rescue, and only if absolutely needed he'd try to gather help from anyone who could help asking around for a way to solve the girls issue.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Gui would be surprised but excited and also release his starter, saying something along the lines of "Let the better trainer win" and having a fair match, hoping Heracross's raw strength would be able to catch up to the enemy Ratata's speed. After the battle he'd sit down with his Heracross to rest a bit or have something to eat, alongside the opponent if he felt like it and try to make small talk about goals and what is the nearest city, since he's probably thinking about a place to eat new food along with his Heracross or where to find new landscapes to try and draw.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: GuiCastGamer's Application

Welcome! Very cool character and very cool aart!

When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guidea read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”