-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:twoflybry
Discord Username: generic jojos fan#5870
Where did you hear about us: therealwipper
Tell us a little about yourself: i'm a phat gamer who is also a butcher

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? It is a non-canon storyline between a group or duo
What is meta-gaming? Applying out of character knowledge to in character situation for an advantage
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Making your charter impossibly powerful knowledgable or invincible
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Making a change to your to your character's story {good or bad}
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC) ? ooc means out of character and does not apply to story while ic means in character and applies to the story
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) no

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Jojo Yoyo
Appearance: Mixed male, tall, black hair, brown eyes, black hoodie with white hood one black hoodie string one white. black and white shoes (left black right white), white and black pants (vertical half and half left white right white. One sleeve is rolled up with a bracelet on it. Has an earring in the shape of a moon on one ear. Has a small blue star marking on his right cheek.

Personality: Jojo Yoyo is a laid back traveling showman with his absol who performs party tricks and odd little dittys to entertain guests or audiences around. He loves to showoff with his pokemon and thinks he is a super good looking guy but is not degrading to anyone he just really admires his and his pokemons looks and talents. Can be goofy in certain situations without intentionally trying to sound funny, things just come out in dumb ways. Also hates doing things that will get his nice outfits or his pokemon dirty. Funny enough though he enjoys a good battle with his team, and won’t turn down a challenge.

Biography: He hails from slateport city in the Hoenn region where his journey began. His mother was a famous contest winning contestant and known throughout the region. Jojo was always traveling with his mother around all the towns, and cities in the region watching as his mom put on a spectacular shows. Through always being there watching her this is where his love of contests began to grow quickly. One day Jojo and his mom were spectating a show before his mom went to perform they notice a particular trainer with an Absol. Jojo watched but wasn’t very excited watching, and his mom noticed it as well. The Absol and this trainer had no connection, and the Absol seemed sad not wanting to listen to his trainer. They ended up doing poorly and walked off the stage and Jojo knew something was up. Some time passed and his mom went off to perform telling him of course to be careful and stay there and watch the show. He nodded as she walked off with wide arms and the croud cheered loudly but Jojo was up to something. He snuck off to the back of the contest hall where that trainer walked out and heard screaming. Peering around the corner of the building he saw Absol on the ground saddended as her trainer mocked her and threw things at her. Eventually he stormed off throwing its poke ball off somewhere not to be found. Absol left looked almost relieved and laid there silently. Jojo just stared mouth wide open and sweating a little not really understanding or knowing what to do. He looked around and walked forward, the Absol slowly looked up at the boy who looked nervous, excited, and confused all in one. Jojo was twelve years old at this point but sometimes was kinda airheaded and didn’t get the big picture. He knew something bad just happened but didn’t really know how to treat it, so he decided to be excited to get up close to the Absol and make it feel better. Jojo slowly walked forward and the Absol just looked at him not understanding him. He took out an oran berry and gave it to the Absol, it just looked at him confused at a kind gesture. Jojo stayed and talked with the Absol for a while about basically everything. Jojo didn’t have many friends as he travelled all the time and didn’t have time to make any in one place. After some time passed his mom ran out looking for Jojo and eventually heard laughter. She ran around the building to see Jojo smiling and laughing with the Absol who looked much more at peace listening to his stories. She saw the Absol looked hurt and understood right away what was going on. His put her hands on her hips and shook her head as Jojo got up knowing he disobeyed her. She laughed though and just tapped his head lightly as she looked behind him to see the Absol following him. Jojo looked at the Absol and looked back at his mom a few time before looking up at his mom with a “Can I keep her!” face. She of course said yes and Absol joined them on their travels in the region. They were always stuck to eachother like glue for many years before they started competing together in contests themselves. Absol gained much self confidence being with Jojo and together they wowed the world as upcoming stars. As years go by he and Absol become an unbreakable pair living up to his mothers name. Eventually though he decides he wants to grow himself in his own way where nobody knows him. He wanted to show his mom he can become a star and maybe even start something new in another region. She laughed and told him to follow his heart and maybe one day they will perform together. Jojo happily agreed and they eventually found a ferry to a region called Toro. He hugged his mom as he and Absol walked onto the ferry ready to wow the world.
Flaws: Can be kinda airheaded to situations, can be a bit of a showboat sometimes as he shows off whatever he may have (mainly his outfits). Will not stay in the face of any kinda danger that threatens him or could get his clothes dirty.
Ambitions: Make his name known around the region, and make his shows number one. Eventually set up his own contest events and make them widely popular.
Starter Pixelmon: Absol
Skin: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... output.jpg

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Jojo Yoyo brushed his hair back and simply replied with a smile “Hmm maybe i should get the officers instead… I don't wanna ruin my shoes or get dirt on my jacket.” he thought for a moment and walked over to the local officer to help the girl. Watching the officer grab the meowth,the meowth scratched the officer a few times “Phew,id die if that were me” he let out a sigh of relief flipping his hair once more handing the officer and the girl a card and a ticket to his show “Hope to see you there" he walked off quickly with his usual pep and swagger.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

He looked at her starry eyed and he stood tall fixing his posture. “Miss…I am Jojo Yoyo and I'm going to be the best contest performer Toro has ever seen!” he exclaimed striking a pose beside his absol “With my good looks and pizzaz i'm destined for the big screens of Toro!” he dusted his shoulder “Remember the name Jojo Yoyo as for soon you wont forget it!” he handed her his business card and snatched the clip board giving a giant signature “keep it for it will be worth millions when i'm through with the contest game!” he left with a jolly skip as absol shook its head dumbfounded by his behaviour.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

He looked at the rattata and giggled a bit “Your rattata is cute you should join a contest! I need a good runner up! But if you insist on a battle im no easy foe, we will beat you with pride poise and beauty!” he pointed at the rattata the absol getting into a battle stance along with Jojo “Prepare for a battle with a star!” he used…double team absol now dancing with its after images before night slashing the Ratata. “Better luck next time!” he skipped off the only thing left behind was the patented business card.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: jojo yoyo.(twoflybrys character app)

Welcome! I apologize for the long long wait, your app slipped to the side for us! Thank you for the patience. I will be accepting you on the condition you change away the hoodie - but I know y'all already got some plans for that. so. Welcome!
I didn't see you on the discord, but if you join, ( which I highly reccomend ) you let us know and we can whitelist you there too! You can join us here: http://discord.gg/toro-league

When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guidea read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”