whitelist application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Gatinha123
MC name: Gatinha96

whitelist application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Gatinha96
Discord Username: Gatinha123
Where did you hear about us: Random google search! Was looking for a more RPG like pixelmon server, saw this one recommended on a reddit post, looked fun ^~^
Tell us a little about yourself: I like cats and chocolate :) Been into pokemon since highschool, and pixelmon filled the niche of an open world pokemon adventure with true multiplayer.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Pretending to be a unique character.
What is meta-gaming?
Using information that you know, but that your character should not know.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Steamrolling through a game, and not smelling the flowers :( Or cheating to the same effect.
What is retroactive continuity?
My English might be failing a bit here, but i believe retroactive it's when things from the past affect the present... So I'm guessing it's the setting of (almost) no technology Toro is set in.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
OOC is yourself, IC is roleplaying your character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I don't, most RP I've been in contact with was in a few DND games.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Gati'Nha
Appearance: Gati is white skinned and of the female gender;
Average height, a bit to the small side;
Long brown hair, decorated with a light pink flower ornament from her home;
Wears comfy clothing: A blue sweater, shorts and pink running shoes, and a pink and blue beanie;
Looks young for her age, which sometimes leads to misunderstandings;
Personality: A free spirit, always looking to make new discoveries.
Has a deep attachment with her partner pokemon Snivy, even though he's a bit mean sometimes.
Tends to believe anything she hears, which can lead to trouble...
Being raised in a closed village a with fear of outsiders, Gati sometimes has trouble approaching others.
Speaking too much of her clan is a bit of a bittersweet topic for Gati. She does miss her home, but knows she made the right choice for herself.
Biography: Born into her beloved clan, known as the Lieparddens, a proud and territorial clan hidden somewhere deep in the jungles of Alola. Members of the clan are very reserved, and only select few have contact with the outside world.
She always knew she was missing something, but didn't know quite what. Having lost her mother at a pretty young age, she has no memories of her. Her father raised her, with love and strictness, and the clan provided with everything she could wish for. But something was missing still.
One day, she felt what she was missing was somewhere out there.
She talked with her father, who warned her they aren't allowed outside due to terrible dangers... Terrifying pokemon lurk outside, and even more terrifying people, seeking to steal Liepardens's territory, and would take her hostage without a second thought...
She was afraid. Everyone was. But the feeling... each passing day it grew stronger. She HAD to go outside. Something out there was calling for her.
She's not allowed in the village anymore. Not after that day.
But she found what she was looking for. A small green pokemon now walks by her side. He's a bit mean, but they always stick together.
The world she was so afraid of was beautiful and mysterious. She would walk all of it, and learn all about it.
She was now ready.
...She was however, not ready at all for coming to Toro. A shipwreck later, and with some new clothing from the locals, her determination is renewed, and she sets out into the world!
Flaws: Naive, shy.
Ambitions: The world itself. Not in a possessive way, but as in experiencing all the world's wonders.
Starter Pixelmon: [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] Snivy.
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
(If image not working... https://imgur.com/a/eiwzPP1

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Gati immediately runs to the tree, attempts to climb it, attempts to pick up the meowth, attempts to climb down safely with the meowth. In reality, gets stuck in the tree with the meowth, and gets saved by her partner pokemon snivy, who uses his vines to rescue them both, while showing a smug face or two at Gati. Gati isn't the bit least bothered, and brings the meowth to the girl.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Gati responds she came from Alola, and that she came to explore and plans to go everywhere!

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Gati accepts with all the pride she can muster, only for her Snivy to take a look at the weak looking Rattata, and walk away. She is now awkwardly standing around with no pokemon, with a confused trainer and Rattata staring at her.

Return to “Inactive Applications”