redstrider2784 Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
redgx56
MC name: redstrider2784

redstrider2784 Application

b]-Player Questions-[/b]
Minecraft Username:redstrider2784
Discord Username: (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to)
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one)
Tell us a little about yourself: i was looking for a pixelmon rp server to have some fun

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Is it creating a new character in another world and immersing yourself in it
What is meta-gaming? when someone knows everything about you but you dont know nothing about him
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Working towards a specific goal you yourself set
What is retroactive continuity? A dedicated and active community ? i'm sorry i don't really know
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? The difference between ic and ooc is that in character u have to act like that character and when your not in character u u dont have too
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) no not at all

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: toshiki kai
Appearance: light skin with black hair hair green eyes and spiky hair
Personality: always trying to get stronger and serious
Biography:when kai was young him and his old friends played with pokemon every day in the morning in the all the way until dawn one day his parents abandoned him so kai became distant from other people every time someone would adopt him they would abandon him because of his parents because late kai found out at the age of 8 that they had stole kai’s uncles company money so they disowned kai and saw him as a burden once kai got adopted by some nice guy who thought supported kai and cared for him but it was a lie when he got back from school he heard him say.How long do i have to deal with this kid i know you're paying me but i can't take him anymore his smile annoys me and me disgusted. Hearing this kai ran away thinking to himself that if only he was stronger maybe his parents wouldn't have left him and then he promised to himself he would never let himself get hurt again so kai shut himself off waiting until the day he could get a pokemon
Flaws: tries to do everything on his own and pushes people away just to get stronger
Ambitions:wants to be the strongest trainer ever to never suffer again
Starter Pixelmon: [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ]charmander or any pokemon you think would fit kai
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.ImageImage

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' Other than ' Steve
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: redstrider2784 Application

Hello! Thank you for applying. Before we can fully review your app, we request that you follow our app requirements, and fill it out in full! In addition, we would like to state that we are a Serious Text Roleplay server. Putting thought into writing, and your grammar will be important, thank you.

Return to “Inactive Applications”