Lice Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
ShyGuyLice
MC name: ShyGuyLice

Lice Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:ShyGuyLice
Discord Username: Lice#9626
Where did you hear about us: I was just browsing pixelmon stuff lol
Tell us a little about yourself:I try to be a friendly person who is easy to get along with.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? its just a fun way to immerse yourself into a game/story
What is meta-gaming?
What is power-gaming / god-modding? a way to make your character unfairly overpowered.
What is retroactive continuity? making sure something is what it was originally introduced to be without changing it within the lore.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC speaking as your character. OOC speaking as yourself outside of roleplay.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) not really but I used to play a bunch of dnd so im used to it

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Leaf reed
Appearance: being from Sinnoh. He is wearing some of the original winter clothes with a red scarf. Blue sweater and sweatpants, Yellow belt and a few bracelets. as well as a red beanie. Dark Blueish hair and eyes. He prefers to keep his hair short and combed back however, with trying to reinvent himself as a person, may decide to grow out and a sign of new beginnings.
Personality: bubbly, friendly/charismatic. Tries to be the centre of most conversations. Sees and treats pokemon as competitive items with the exception of pokemon who he has a sentimental connection. These pokemon he treats with more care and compassion. When it comes to pokemon battles. he tends to get in his own head a lot. being better at theory at school he tends to get overwhelmed when it comes to an actual battle.
Biography: Came from vielstone city from sinnoh. lived in a normal school life then as a big decision after graduating top of class. decides to move to Toro. This was a spur the moment decision to try to pry for a new life where nobody knows who he is. being one of the smartest kids growing up every body just saw him as the "smart guy" and thought he wasnt bothered with people and now moving away he is over compensating with being overly talkative to try to remove that part of his life. with still keeping traits of from when he was the most competitive person in his city.
Flaws: gullible. too friendly. Can be very competitive. Over thinker.
Ambitions: go as far as he can until he breaks.
Starter Pixelmon: [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] Croagunk or turtwig.
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Lice finds anyway to get this meowth. he struggles to find anything he could use. he then notices a nearby painter who looks like they are just finishing up. "Hang on just a minute" he runs to the painter and says "hey pal could I just grab that ladder for two seconds to get that meowth out of the tree". "Oh sure I guess" the painter replies. they then use the ladder to grab the meowth then lice wipes the remaining tears from the little girls face then goes on his way.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
"Oh hi" Lice responds "I am originally from sinnoh. I just threw a dart at a globe and it landed here so that's how I ended up here annnd for as what my plan is, that is a very very good question. this was a very spur the moment thing so I might just do some backpacking for a bit until I find a good place to settle. is their any other questions at all? i'd be happy if you had more questions i'm in absolutely no rush to get outta here"

https://minecraft.tools/en/skin.php?skin=ShyGuyLice (Skin)

Return to “Inactive Applications”