Milkmeister's Trainers Application

Milkmeister
MC name: Milkmeister

Milkmeister's Trainers Application

Preferred Name: Milk!

MC Username: Milkmeister

Time Zone: PST

How long you have been playing on Toro League: 10 months, I believe!

-

What qualities do you possess that you think might aid in this position?: Well, the main things are that I'm very friendly, and I have a lot of knowledge on the basics of Toro (Pokemon spawns, Popular RP locations, job offers, how to get started on the gym challenge, etc.). I'm also a competitive Pokemon player, meaning I can help newer players with building teams and finding Pokemon that suit both their character and playstyle. I'm almost always awake, or can be, meaning I'm always available to help new players who need it. Finally, I have all 4 of my OC slots fille,d meaning I have multiple options to get people started on Toro's RP and how the text system works! :)

-

What is one weakness that may hinder you in this role?: If I had to think of one, it would have to be that sometimes my poor sleep schedule catches up to me, and I can fall asleep in the middle of interacting with people if we're not typing quickly enough. However, this is rare. I suppose I sometimes get busy during midday as well.

Do you consider yourself a patient person?: Very! I love Pokemon, and I love this server. Helping people with their problems doesn't get frustrating when it's something I'm passionate about.

Anything else we need to know?: I've kinda already been doing this with new players for a while now, just being their unofficial help button. They're often on late at night, which is when I'm most available to help them, so it was easy for them to come to me. I hope I'm considered, I've been wanting to put this app in for a long time. :)

Return to “Inactive Applications”