How to Become an Event Team Builder

Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

How to Become an Event Team Builder

So you would like to become one of my minions eh? Of course you do!

What is an Event Team Builder? The ET-B's are a group of people who run around creating builds for different event as well as little areas in the world called 'nuggets' (basically easter eggs) for players to find that go along with Server Lore. Yet because we build these nuggets, members of this team may not explore these places as their own characters. Mostly, because we know exactly what is there. If you make a nugget in the world, you must notify me and I shall put a screenshot and information on our special Event Team Builders page.

Event Team Builders must be trust worthy because we have access to build all over the Toro Region and we also have the ability to use world edit. And if world edit is used incorrectly, the whole world could be destroyed. Which is not a good thing. Just don't do it.

We work closely with the Coordinators since they create the events and usually have an idea about the builds. We just add to them. For example, Chobbit created the circus event and knew we needed some tents and a Big Top, but he let myself and my team create what we wanted and add to it.

Also, you will sometimes be used as actors in events. We always need actors for events and when we run out of Event Team Actors to fill those roles, they usually fall to us. This is the reason why I played a clown in the Circus Event and a a Team Noir character for the gym tournament.

Please make a new post titled "_____'s Event Team Builder Application" and fill the following form out.

Code: Select all

RP Name:
MC Username:
What we should call you:
Number of hours available:
Are you in any positions in-game? (ie shopowner, gym leader, team leader, etc)
Why do you want to be an Event Team Builder?
What can you bring to the Event team as a builder?
What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?
With Event team powers, what is one example of an event build you would create? The event can be an original or from someone else’s event team application. [i]At least a minimum of a paragraph, please.[/i]
Previous experiences (Please provide screen shots of your work):
Other comments:
Thank you for being interested in becoming an Event Team Builder!

Return to “Archives”