❕ Employee / ICGM-M Update ❕

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

❕ Employee / ICGM-M Update ❕

After testing the new system for several months now, I have decided to do another update to help streamline things a little bit more + to encourage . If you have any questions or need clarification please DM me directly on Discord or reply to this thread. Thank you!

All paychecks will be tracked in one thread!
The reason for this change is because it was hard keeping up with it + a hard giving an accurate 'this is your new paycheck amount!' when everything was all around the place. The thread is found here: viewtopic.php?f=104&t=4671

You do NOT have to do anything, and all approved IC-GMs are still good. Instead of worrying about old posts and trying to track what happened since then, or edit them, just make sure to use the new system moving forward. Anything in the system currently is fine. The following posts contains all the paychecks that are currently in the system, and I'll just start fresh and move forward from there: viewtopic.php?p=15475#p15475

FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
ICGM-Ms are now exclusively used to track the amount you earn from your job. In the future please post your employee forms in the tracking thread if you post them!

The amount we cover for PC Employees is now flexible. Originally we covered up to 5k of an employee's check before taking it from their employer. However, I want to encourage people to pay their employees more fairly! So, as long as the paycheck is appropriate to the job, we may cover a little bit more.

Note: Everything that has been done before is being grandfathered in and kept as is. Please contact me personally if you would like to ask about changing something established.

FOR EMPLOYEES
You will now be able to post the new / update employee form yourself. It will be double checked by your employer just to make sure they're aware; your paycheck will not be altered until they have confirmed it (or you may get in trouble if lying). I ask that you first let your employer to do it, but if they are no longer on the server / you cannot get in contact with them / they don't do it after a few days then it's alright to do it yourself and we'll discuss it.

If your character quits their job: You don't need approval to remove the paycheck you receive from that job. Though you should still talk with your employer first to be polite!

Return to “Ic-GM Archives”