A Chance for Friendship

An outlet for IC media-oriented posts; IC radio announcements, tv shows, newspapers, etc. Stay up-to-date on all major events in Toro.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

A Chance for Friendship

A special radio announcement would come through JSR.

"Annnnd welcome back! Sunny Smiles here, and tonight we seem to be joined by a special guest! After a lot of time trying to contact for an interview, we have ah... your name again, sir?" she'd ask. Her voice wasn't as cheerful as usual - it was kind of shaky.

"Many call me the Prophet of the Order, my dear. But my name does not matter. My message does." he'd speak. Sunny seems to start speaking, but she's immediately silenced. His voice was... unnerving, with a little bit of an echo - as if he was speaking through something.

"People of Toro, I came to speak at the Gala, though only a small handful heard my message. So I shall make it clear. I offer a choice to the region. We can either work together to stop the Gods, to punish them for the tragedy and suffering they have made us endure. Consider it an extension of my friendship." he'd speak, his voice carrying a sense of morbidity and dread. "...or you could continue down your path of suicide, and face the consequences. It does not change anything for me in the end what you decide - though I recommend you pick correctly, to determine what future happens."

Sunny laughs a little. An uncomfortable laugh. "Ah - uh... well, a certainly bold message. But maybe we should move to the actual-"

"My loyal Michael will be on the Regi Island in four (IC) days time. Let the dealing of Regidrago and Hoopa be the first step to a hopefully wonderful friendship." The Prophet speaks, interrupting Sunny. The sounds of motion are heard... and then nothing, until Sunny speaks.

"I... guess we're not having an interview, tonight! Uh... and... and now sports?"

Return to “Toro Media”