Sky's (EpicEphe12) Trainer App

Skylar4284
MC name: EpicEphe12

Sky's (EpicEphe12) Trainer App

Preferred Name: Sky or Lia (although Sky is probably better as to not get me confused with my rp character)
MC Username: EpicEphe12
Time Zone: EST/EDT
How long you have been playing on Toro League: 2 years

What qualities do you possess that you think might aid in this position?:
I have gained a pretty good knowledge of the server lore and RP since my two years of being here.
I love socializing and helping others out.
I enjoy talking and educating people on things. For this specific role, I believe that would come in handy as I could answer most basic questions new players have.

What is one weakness that may hinder you in this role?:
I can get too excited and talk too much but I have managed to keep that under control most of the time. The other weakness is in the rare occasion (I mean very rare) I could disappear in the middle of an RP or discussion due to a health crisis. So considering it's not much of a hindrance. Overall it will not affect my ability to fulfill this role.

Do you consider yourself a patient person?:
Yes. My love of teaching and guiding others helps me to maintain my patience even if something came up that were to test my patience.

Anything else we need to know?:
For the most part, I am pretty active on the server. I do not see that changing anytime soon unless something huge happens and if it does I will let everyone know.

Return to “Inactive Applications”