Ikaro72 Trainer appllication!~

ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Ikaro72 Trainer appllication!~

Preferred Name: Ikaro or Bedtime! your choice!
MC Username: Ikaro72
Time Zone: PST
How long you have been playing on Toro League: 10 months now! Time sure flies!

What qualities do you possess that you think might aid in this position?:

Although I'm not very formal when talking to people I know on the server, I can easily swap over to a more attentive personality whenever help is required, be it technical help, character building or anything of the sort. Also, I'm very active on discord so answering any and all doubts new players have would be my top priority.

On another note, I was a 'Helper' position in staff in my old server, which did what you're probably imagining, so not the same, but the experience would definitely transfer over to this position, seeing as answering questions and resolving any and all doubts were all integral parts of the job, welcoming new players included.

What is one weakness that may hinder you in this role?:

As quick to check as I may be, I'm still not very confident when dealing with problems head on, fearing my lack of experience combined with my hurry to answer may somehow give an answer that is just factually incorrect, usually in technical stuff but it could also impact general questions about the server or the lore surrounding it.
So inexperience it is!

Do you consider yourself a patient person?:

Depends on what aspect, if you're referring to waiting for someone to join, ask, check something, etc. then yes I do consider myself to be patient enough, but if my own question were to be ignored for a few hours I would grow exceedingly anxious, of course it wouldn't devolve into messaging/bothering/etc. them or anything of the sort, it's important to separate how you feel with how you act after all.

TL;DR: Most of the time yes, but if I were to grow impatient it wouldn't affect the experience I give to new players.

Anything else we need to know?

The Great Gatsby went into the public domain starting 2021, so if you want to write "The Greater Gatsby" or even "The Greatest Gatsby" you are legally free to do so!
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Ikaro72 Trainer appllication!~

Accepted!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”