Sky's ET Application

Skylar4284
MC name: EpicEphe12

Sky's ET Application

Preferred Name: Sky
MC Username: GotYourBed
Time Zone: EDT/EST
Number of hours available: It varies depending on my schedule though usually I have a couple hours to spare
How long you have been playing on Toro League: Technically 2 years but I didn't really start getting into it until a year ago.

Why do you want to join Event Team?: I have really enjoyed rping on the server. I have met some good friends through toro as well and I would love to help out and give something back to the server.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: While I do have past experience being in a server moderator position I cant say I've ever been in something quite like this.
What can you bring to this team?: [Anything and everything that you can do that makes you more useful to the team! It can be story writing, skin creating, redstone, plugins, default minecraft commands/functions, poster creating, event acting/building/planning, etc.] I believe I could bring story writing, event acting, and planning to the team. While I can also help with builds if I have an idea of what I am building my strengths lie in my acting, planning, and story developments. I have experience with story development especially as I am currently working on a personal story based project.

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: My health issues have interrupted my rp sessions before so while it wont necessarily hinder my work on the team it might cause me to suddenly leave during rp without warning. Though this happens rarely as it is really only seizures that cause me to leave without warning otherwise if I have to leave I will let everyone know.

Have you ran or helped with any Toro events before?: [Adding what event(s), or type(s) of event(s), will help us get a better idea of the work you have done.] I have added one event a very minor one. Lia's music festival she holds every toro year.
Have you helped with any other parts of the event process?: [Building, planning, acting, etc.] While staff helped me with most of the building I do the planning and hosting.
Are you capable of running or helping in events with a higher number of players?: Yes I am capable of running an event with any number of players.
Are you capable of running combat-oriented events?: Yes. In the few that I have been in, I have found them quite intriguing and would be happy to host one.

Now, create an event and write at least a one-paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:

During a small celebration for the year 1100, a thief has broken into the Eterna Historic Museum with the intent to steal all of the artifacts that are kept there. She has put all the museum guards to sleep with her Shinotic and used her machamp to smash the display cases and grab the artifacts within. It is up to the partygoers to find and stop her before she makes out with some of the most precious items held in the museum.

(1) Describe any effects or props that would be needed and how to implement them.
There would need to be empty display cases and shards of glass all around. The shards of glass would most likely be implemented through an emote. Any museum guards would be lying on the ground asleep. This can be through emoting or NPC's.
(2) Write a basic outline for a character to be used in an event. Essentially, an actor should be able to read it and become the character you want them to.
The thief's name is Celine. She is a 20-year-old from Hoenn. Celine has a lot of built up anger as her home was one of the ones destroyed during the events of Groudon and Kyogre. Through the grapevine she heard of Toro's involvement in what caused the disasters. She now feels like everyone in there is to blame and they do not deserve to have the artifacts shes heard are housed in Toro's Museum.
(3) Create a list of ten emotes to be used in the event.
1. A museum guard runs up to the party yelling "THE MUSEUM'S BEEN BROKEN INTO THE MUSEUM'S BEEN BROKEN INTO"
2. The party would arrive to see all of the guards except the one that came to get them were asleep and the alarms disabled
3. Shards of glass would crunch beneath their feet as they progressed further into the museum. The shards were from different display cases having been smashed although some artifacts were left the more priceless ones were STOLEN.
4. Coming to the second floor they would find a cloaked figure running around with a shinotic and a machamp. She was breaking into and taking the artifacts she could stuff in her backpack.
5. Motions to the crowd "You all don't deserve to have these artifacts!!!! So I am taking them back with me.. TO HOENN!"
6. Sends out a Victini that takes a fighting stance beside her
7. "Don't do anything stupid or my victini will not hesitate to blast anyone of you!"
8. "Now.... what else should I take... because you all are cowards and a disgrace to other regions"
9. Goes around looking for any other historical items to take
10. "Fine... if you wont let me take them... THEN HOW ABOUT I DESROY THEM! Because you clearly do not deserve to house any of these artifacts."

Anything else we need to know: Not anything I can think of.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Sky's ET Application

Hello! Thank you for applying, and your patience in regards to the status of your application. We appreciate the offer of support, and are glad to hear you've been enjoying it! Unfortunately we cannot accept you at this time. Staff can be a bit excessive, and a lot of pressure at time, so we are worried about bringing in younger people to the team. There is fear of interfering with their formative years of school, and developing bad habits in regards to time management and so forth. - But! You have an interest event outline, and we adore the monthly events you run! It is a big help for us that you're driving things along and just participating and having fun ^^

Thank you again! If you have any more questions about this decision, please feel free to PM me!

Return to “Inactive Applications”