ICGM-M: Dereks Berries

stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

ICGM-M: Dereks Berries

MC Username: Stlashy_Editor (will be changed back when I can!)
Character Name: Derek Conway
How long have you been RPing with us: Just passed six years

Name of Place of Business: Derek's Berries, located in Canvas across from the old PixCo. Factory
What type of Business: Berry/Lure Shop
How much per season do you want your business to make: 10k
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount?: I had some input with a few staff members on this, and we thought the 10k was reasonable. Derek's Berries is one of the biggest (if not the only one though that might be weird on an IC standpoint) berry stores in the region, getting a lot of customers from both trainers who use berries to give them an advantage in battling, or from casual Pokemon owners who want a yummy treat for their Pokemon. Furthermore, Derek has recently partnered with Kaliq Knighton to begin selling Lure Casings and fillings for those, which would have attracted even more customers to his location for those hunting for specific Pokemon (and the fact that refills need to be bought for the casings). EVEN MORE, Derek also has a service where people can pick their own berries too!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: ICGM-M: Dereks Berries

The above has been approved!
Seasonal Paychecks are collected through a kit command that has a seven day cooldown; you have to manually collect it! If you have problems or questions feel free to contact a staff member.

• Stlashy_Editor [Derek Conway] will be receiving /kit 10k

If there's any concerns or questions feel free to contact me, or any changes should be put in the thread with the correct form! When the username is fixed though you can just give me a poke on Discord.

The reasoning seems fair! While I normally would reduce a bit due to less roleplay, for now, you can keep a 10k paycheck as we talked about what I would like to see so I don't have to adjust it later. Notably- this is a push for roleplay: trying to draw people in for the berry picking, working out ic deals to provide berries if wanted, etc. I saw you already started by making the little IC announcements and ads! I know you're going to be making a post in the Directory soon. If there's not much roleplay it could be refused.

Note for anyone reading who is curious: Stow is receiving NO money from the sales as it's being processed by an NPC shopkeeper. That has been given up to receiving an IC-GM.

Return to “Inactive Applications”