Victory Star Trainer School!

A board for information on stores, companies, auctions, and various services.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Victory Star Trainer School!

Hey- you! Yeah you! Have you ever wanted to be good at battling? Do you ever feel like you're not good enough compared to your friends? Just wanna feel capable to defend yourself against potential threats that Toro's oh-so frequent with? If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, come check out the Victory Star Trainer School in Cobalt!

What is this school for?
Be prepared to learn from a top competitor, as you study under Alliah Ross, the Toro League Champion! This school specializes in teaching Trainers how to best work with their team. We'll help educate you on what strengths your Pokemon has, where your team can make improvements, and try to make sure that you have the RIGHT move pools made for whatever you want, be it regulation battles (such as the Gyms and League), or for fighting off foes who attack your home!

What difference does this school have to the Pokemon Class from public education?
This school focuses more on tactics past the basic type match ups. It focuses on move pools, applications, abilities, team composition, and so on, both in and outside of a one on one battle settings. There's a lot to Pokemon to learn, and we're wanting to find the lessons that will be right for our students!

Competitive Trainers are often accused of abusing their Pokemon? Why would I want to learn things that would make my Pokemon unhappy?
We stress the importance of training alongside your Pokemon, bonding with them, enjoying downtime, and most importantly listening to them. Pokemon by nature fight, but like humans, not all are the same in nature. We do bonding exercises that help you get in touch with your Pokemon on a more personal level, as opposed to just one in battle.

Where can I find this school?
Victory Star is located in Cobalt at 15 Milotic Road, by the beach.

Return to “Business Directory”