Aurelia Dream Home Contest Winners!

stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Aurelia Dream Home Contest Winners!

The voting is over! I've looked at each of the houses submitted by the contestants, and judged them based on a set of guidelines. Some of these have more weight over the other (ex. More points given to how creative the design was in fitting to the guidelines than to points given for less chisels used). Without further ado, here are the placements for the build contest!

1st Place: Valentino Mazzanti's (MartiaI) house! Personally I found this to be the most creative of the bunch, exterior and interior wise. Despite the chiseled roof, it was one of my favorites in keeping with the contest theme.

2nd Place: Amelia Rodriquez's (I_Am_Mid) house! Kept with the theme nicely as well, and can fit quite easily into the aesthetic of Aurelia when being placed in.

Third Place: Tiffany Murray's and Katsuhiro Fuji's (Skol and Rakru) house! A somewhat small entry, but the cute and cozy kind. Fits nicely into Aurelia, and gives off that warm and fuzzy vibe!

Honorary Mention: Alexandra and Matthew Ward's (Rosy and Mish) house! Kept with the theme as well, and seemed to take some influence from Cobalt houses!

Congratulations to all the winners! The prize money will be sent to you shortly, and construction on your designs will begin shortly as well!

Return to “Archives”