Pixelmon Lore Introduction

Explanations for Pixelmon attacks, abilities, biology, myths, and anything else Pixelmon related goes here!

Moderators: Lore Team, Battle Committee

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Pixelmon Lore Introduction

Heyo Toro, resident Forum Mod here to post about a small update to this subforum! As of recent, some of you might have noticed the "Pixelmon Lore" subforum. Sub-subforum? Whichever it is considered; that forum was created to separate general information to Pixelmon-specific information!

The Pixelmon Lore is for threads having to do with knowledge about a single Pixelmon, as well as to fix inconsistencies between Toro's lore and the Mainstream lore. While the [Pixelmon] Lore threads are mostly created for Pixelmon whose Pixeldex entries are not canon in Toro, or that might have special attributes in Toro's universe, it is not limited to those Pixelmon. Besides the inconsistencies, these lore posts will also contain general info that people might be able to know just by opening a book, looking at the Pixelmon's Pixeldex entry, or have picked up by living in Toro.

That subforum is not for information on general types or information on moves. However, it is more than acceptable to link to relevant threads within the lore page- such as linking to the Ghost Pixelmon lore thread in a Ghost-type's lore post.

Players are allowed, and are encouraged, to create Pixelmon Lore pages!

Like with any other lore though, we recommend you speak to a GM and sort out the information before posting it! If you post it without approval from Lore Team it must say so in thread title and be put at the top of the forum post. If you want help formatting, feel free to contact me! In addition, feel free to speak to someone about adding or changing information to an existing one.

Layout:

Code: Select all

[center][size=80][ Not yet approved by Lore Team / Approved by Lore Team ][/size][/center]

Physical Appearance: 

If it evolves, say what it evolves into (and how) here: 

[u][b]Habitats[/b][/u]

[u][b]Common uses by trainers[/b][/u]

[u][b]Differences from Mainstream Lore[/b][/u]
If you want to try and copy the things I did at the top of my Pixelmon Lore posts, I'll put the code for an existing Pixelmon. You can edit it as needed, and you can convert text to the style using [this] fullwidth generator. If you can't do it or need help, I'd be more than happy to help (or even do it)! Info like height/weight can be found on bulbapedia, and I ask that you don't go outside the bounds in typing in the case of a dual-type. If needed, shorten the name of the second type.
I used the Gen 5 animated sprites, gotten from Pokestadium, with the canvas expanded to be 125x125.

Code: Select all

[center]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/center]
[list][list][list][imageleft]http://i.imgur.com/M4rVK36.gif[/imageleft]
[u]#093[color=transparent]____[/color]Haunter[color=transparent]_____[/color][/u]
[u]Gas[color=transparent]_____[/color]Pixelmon[color=transparent]____[/color][/u]
[u]Type[color=transparent]____[/color]Ghost/Poison[/u]
[u]Height[color=transparent]__[/color]5'03"[color=transparent]_______[/color][/u]
[u]Weight[color=transparent]__[/color]0.2lbs[color=transparent]______[/color][/u][/list][/list][/list]
[center]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/center]
Now good luck and have fun! If you have any questions or need any help just contact a staff member~

Return to “Pixelmon Info Center”