Toro Community Book Club - October 2016

Whether its graphics, music, or writing, let the creativity flow freely and post original content here!
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Toro Community Book Club - October 2016

Frankenstein
By Mary Shelly
((Click the book cover to read the story!))
Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus is a novel written by English author Mary Shelley that tells the story of Victor Frankenstein, a young scientist who creates a grotesque but sapient creature in an unorthodox scientific experiment. Shelley started writing the story when she was 18, and the first edition of the novel was published anonymously in London in 1818, when she was 20. Her name first appeared on the second edition, published in France in 1823.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Hey guys, you may know me as your local GM-F, but I am also a big book fan! I've decided recently to try out this idea of a Toro Community Book Club that will run each month! Each month there will be a selected book to read and during the last week of the month we will talk about it. However, as it is almost the end of October for the first book club discussion will occur second week of November and during that week November's book club title will be selected! I will unlock this thread second week of November for discussion, if you have any questions now or concerns please feel free to send them my way!

Return to “Creative Corner”