EpicRamen's App Team Application

Steven037
MC name: Steven037

EpicRamen's App Team Application

Full Name: Steven Harris.
MC Username: EpicRamen, Classic_Sunset.
Time Zone: Eastern.
Number of hours available: I have college classes on each Tuesday. They go from 10:00 - 12:55 AM, 3:00 - 4:25 PM, and 7:30 - 10:00 PM. Other than that I don't have much to do.
What can you bring to the Application Team? Just an extra pair of hands to try and help out. I don't do much other than play games as this semester is pretty easy for me. I hope to be at least a resource new players can come to for questions on their app. I really enjoy creating characters and fleshing out how they should act.
Previous experiences: I don't have much other than I used to be a GM and on the app team for a server called Kings and Glory. I think it still exists but, I'm not 100% sure. It was quite a small server with about 4 or 5 players per larger scaled event. With that said, I wasn't a staff member for very long as it was around the time I found Toro so I might be a bit rusty when it comes to reviewing.
Other: Honestly, I really only made this app as a means to help out the server. If the app team is pretty full and I'm not really needed, or if I don't really meet what the app team needs, I fully understand!

Return to “Inactive Applications”