Toro Premier Debates - Round Seven // ends sunday-midnight

Here you can find the various laws and government documents.
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Re: Toro Premier Debates - Round Seven // ends sunday-midnig

Jade smiled warmly as everything got a little more light-hearted. She decided to quickly answer the question. "I don't have any real favorite, but I like spicy things with a good amount of meat." She then went quiet again and waited for the next question.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

-- Due to the wish of both Candidates, they are deciding to do their closing statements now. --
(( Other than those two, please do not post, thank you! The FM & Arbiter discussions are still open though! ))
bigpapa671
MC name: FloopTroop

“My fellow Torans” Heather would smile confidently out to the crowd, doing her best to look presidential. “Today I have come up here, and spilled my heart to you. This debate wasn’t clean, it wasn’t nice, and it certainly wasn’t cordial but it was real. I opened myself to questions from the entire public, I fought for everything I believe in because I know I am doing what’s best for Toro.”

She takes a deep breath adjusting her jacket “I believe without a shadow of a doubt that I should be elected Premier because I’ve got a finer understanding of policy, and the law, more executive experience, a very finely establish platform that is available to everyone.”

Heather looks out ot the crowd, making an impassioned plea “I know most of you won't agree with everything I have to say but at the least I have given you the tools to know exactly what you do, and do not disagree with. By electing me you will set the precedent for future Premiers that they must have well thought out platform, and know exactly what they wish to do before running.”

“If some of the things that I've said today have offended people, I am sorry, but this is a debate and dissent should be expected. None of what I have said has been intended to slite anyone, and I harbour no personal ill will towards anyone. The things I have said, and the things that I will do are all in defence of the country I love and it's betterment.” Heather would walk over to Jade holding a hand out for a shake “May the best woman win Mrs. Aruji.”
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Jade looked to the crowd, smiling warmly as she began to speak with a kind tone.
"People of Toro. I first want to thank everyone who has watched this debate. The mere fact we have a region full of people who care so much about their politics makes me proud."

She took a deep breath. "I've spent a good amount of time explaining why I feel like I should be Premier and what I would do as Premier, I will now end that. I won't try and change people's vote after this, since I believe I've done all I can and all I should. I want everyone in this region to go out and vote who for the person who they believe will help make this region a better place and help them live their lives happily. That may be me, that may be Miss Nikitas. But whoever ends winning, I'll be happy with the result."

She went over to Heather and shook her hand. "May the best woman win. Or better may whoever the people believe is the best woman win."

Return to “Regional Government Archives”