Ishiin Aikido and Kendo Dojo

RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Ishiin Aikido and Kendo Dojo

Amongst the usual commercials, a new commercial would start hitting the airwaves, one consisting of a father and daughter to announce a new dojo in Adamas.

"Hello Toro! It's Kagami again, and I am not here to be announcing another tournament. Toro is a rocking place where many people enjoy their martial arts! There is an MMA dojo in Tyrian, a boxing studio in Adamas, and as I've grown up here, everyone seems interested in learning one form or another. Straight Ecruteak City, Johto, the Ishiin Aikido and Kendo Dojo has finally come to the Toro region, landing right in Adamas' Sakura District! With me is Sensei Ishiin to be telling you about it!"

The new voice would be familiar to some, though almost incomprehensible to most due to a thick Northern Avalonian burr.

"'ey, ets me. Aikido es a martial art ah hold near an' dear tae my heart. Unlike the martial arts ya see about en shows an' movies, Aikido es a defensive, nonviolent martial art that es aimed for ya safety, an' even the safety of your opponent. Ya wonna be seein' tournaments of this art, because victory an' defeatin' others es nah the goal. With Toro's history nice an' bright en my head, ah want tae ensure the people know how tae defend themselves amongst any crisis without needin' tae go intae the fray and be heroes. Ah'll teach ya pins, locks, throws, and how tae dodge anythin' that comes ya way. Ah also teach Kendo, ef anyone es interested. Donna let my dark appearence or accent fool ya...Keld knows what he's doin'. Come visit with any questions ya lot have. My wee lass an' ah will be happy tae demonstrate either art ef ya unsure."

"See you soon!"
Aikido/Kendo dojo is now open in Adamas's Sakura district. There is no fee for students, and all ages are welcome. RP classes can be held on Sundays, unless an event is going on.

Return to “Business Directory Archives”